ten.

ten, nights

ten, nights.

you make your way out of bed, attempting to get out of it but you fail. you almost fall before catching your balance.

your legs felt like jelly underneath you and they felt soft. you rubbed your brown eyes slightly before guiding yourself to the bathroom.

you grab your robe from off of the counter, leaving out of the room in just a few steps. you open your door and is instantly greeted by the smell of some type of food.

you are also greeted by the broad back of erens lean figure in a blue shirt, he stood over the stove flipping something.

"eren?" you fall out to him, making him turn around and meet eyes with you. "yo." his nonchalant vibe beams.

he had a faint blush on his cheeks, as he looked embarrassed "sorry.. this is all i know how to cook." he slaps a grilled cheese on a paper plate.

you laugh, walking up to him and taking it from his hand. "thank you eren, i appreciate it." you smile, holding the eye contact.

"mhmm." he lets out, making you ask "where's armin ??" he watches you look around before breaking the news.

"he left, he said he had something to do" he tells you, watching your face drop. his head tilts to the side as he looks at you. "you didn't want him to leave?"

it kinda hurt his feelings how you were so focused on armin, you couldn't see what was right in front of you.

"no.. i'm just thinking about how this is such a mistake." you look down, you felt like some sort of ... prostitute. you just gave your body to two men you barley knew. second hand embarrassment.

and then one of them left after getting what they wanted. what does eren want? why was he still here after he hit. they all leave.

——

" IF THESE WALLS COULD TALK THEYD TELL YOU ' DONT PULL OUT' ' MAKE ME PROUD' 'THUG IT OUT'" eren sings the song to you, making you laugh at his sassy singing.

you try singing too but he automatically puts you down with a quick "unt unt, this is a solo" making you bust out laughing.

"boy ion care, i'm singing." you ignore what he just said. "do you want to fight?" he ask you and you nod.

"wassup then?" you crawl over to the side of the bed he was on and he grabs you up, pulling you in like a baby.

he flipped you on your back and you thought it was gonna turn sexual but he did the opposite. he tickled your stomach, making you immediately laugh out.

"stoppp" you take his long fingers on your stomach, loud laughs rising from your throat. "say sorry."

"never." you protest through laughs, making him shrug. "okay then." he continues, making you snort.

"okok, i'm sorry." you say, making him stop tickling you. he just pauses for a minute, admiring your features.

your smile, your hair all laid out on the bed, etc. you looked happy, you hardly genuinely smiled around them— or at least around eren.

sooo pretty. eren thought as you grab his shirt. you pull him in, your noses touching slowly then you push him away. he laughs lightly, rubbing his bottom lip.

"bet." he said out of nowhere, making you look in his direction. you didn't know what he was on about but you weren't gonna ask.

your phone chimed so you reached over to check it, your stomach showing from under your shirt in the process.

armin .

yooo
read at 7:14.

"what do you want to do now" eren stands in the doorway, like that one emoji, making you laugh.

"we can do whatever you want" you say, looking at him. he peeped the seductive voice but he was really tryna watch movies.

"i want to watch the proud family" he says, hopping in the bed— making it jump and make a noise.

"don't break my bed boy, shit." you fuss at him, making him frown. "yes ma'am" he answered, looking back at you with puppy eyes.

you stare at him for a moment before telling him to change the tv before you change your mind.

"can i be little spoon.." he ask, making you laugh. you pause for a minute, thinking he's joking. "oh my, you're foreal."

"nah i'm just playing." he said as he gets behind you, his frame fitting yours like a puzzle piece. "i was down but whatever."

he puts covers over you guys and looks down on you, brushing your hair behind your ear. "stop touching me if you not tryna do nun."

"i'm sorry ma'am." he says as you roll your eyes. "don't roll your eyes at me girl." he gets sassy.

"or what." you provoke him, making him say nothing but choke you from behind. " or we gon have to deal with that attitude."

"oh?" you look to the side, seeing him look into your eyes. "oh." he completed your words.

"you keep playing wit me and see what's gon happen." he lets go with a little force and returns his eyes back to the big tv.

you slightly press your legs together as you feel his long hard dick on your ass— presses against you. you didn't even move, you were kinda scared but if you got the chance you would suck that dick like ox tail off the bone.

hiii, i'm back. me and my bf are on a little break so i have time and motivation to write 🤷‍♀️

short chapter + unedited .