Chapter 16: The Starlight Pride

Kion walked past Kiara. His legs weren't burning with pain anymore. Kion walked up to Simba and sat next to him while Simba was talking with Oriana and Sol.

Rani went on a walk with Kiara. "Rani, I'm suspicious of Kion," Kiara said. "About what?" Rani asked. "He's exercising way more than usual. Kion used to exercise just once every few days, but now he's doing it like twice a day. I'm worried he's pushing himself to far," Kiara said.

"Kion's problems aren't my problems," Rani said. "Actually, to he honest I think this might be particularly your fault," Kiara said. "What how!" Rani shouted.

"Well, you said that Kion wasn't in shape. I'm pretty sure he's insecure now and is exercising to get into shape, when he already was," Kiara explained.

"So?" Rani asked. "Rani, you need to tell Kion that he's in shape," Kiara said. "Heck no!" Rani growled. "Rani, I'm afraid Kion is going to work himself to death. I don't want to lose my brother," Kiara replied.

"Then why don't you tell him," Rani scoffed. "Because im his sister. He's going to think im saying that just because," Kiara explained. "But I don't want to!" Rani complained.

"Please Rani," Kiara begged. Rani sighed, "Alright fine." "Thank you," Kiara smiled. "But make sure you know this. I don't like Kion," Rani said sternly. Kiara nodded. Rani sighed and went looking for Kion.

Rani found Kion by his dad. She sighed and walked up to him. "Kion, I need to talk to you," Rani said. Kion was confused but nodded.

Rani took Kion away from everyone.

"Kion, have you been working out?" Rani asked. "Pfft no," Kion looked around nervous. "I know you have Kion," Rani said. "Fine," Kion groaned.

"Was it because of what I said the other day?" Rani asked. "Nope. Totally unrelated to what you said," Kion replied nervously. "Well, even if it isnt, your in good shape Kion," Rani said.

Kion was suprised. "What?" "You heard me. Now stop working out ok?" Rani asked. "Alright," Kion smiled. Rani rolled her eyes and walked away

"That was so embarrassing," Rani mumbled.

Kion was suprised Rani said that, but then he thought about it. "Wait, Rani would never say that?" Kion raised an eyebrow. Then it hit him. Kiara knew about what Rani said. Kion sighed, "She forced her to apologize."

At sunset, Zeke and Sidra finally arrived. They talked to Simba. "Ok, because it is late we will do the peace treaty tomorrow," Simba said. Everyone nodded.

Rani and Kion went into the lair. Kion went onto his ledge, and Rani went to a corner. They both fell asleep.