Jian Luo nodded thoughtfully.

They get together to do handicrafts, and because of the colored paper, the folded stars are colorful and beautiful.

There are other children in the classroom who are also attracted by the quiet, and they will all be curious to look at it. Some children are more obvious and will look a little closer, while some are more introverted and just wait and see from a distance.

Jian Luo gave Jian Sheng a wink.

Jian Sheng understood in seconds, and he took the initiative to say to a classmate who was walking closer: "Do you want to come together?"

The child who was questioned was stunned for a moment, hesitating in place, caught in a tangle, obviously hesitating, on the one hand because the other party was a human being, on the other hand, because the stars seemed to be really beautiful.

Jian Sheng did not urge others.

After all, something like handcraft is meant to be a happy one, and everyone should be happy for themselves.

Seeing Su Liang cutting ribbons, Jian Luo suddenly had an idea, walked to Su Liang's side and sat down: "Mom, I have seen how to cut window grilles in a book before, and I will show you how to cut them."

Su Hao asked curiously, "Window flowers?"

"Um!"

Jian Luo recalled how to cut the window grilles during the Chinese New Year, and after filtering it a few times in his heart, he began to cut it.

I folded the paper in half and started to cut the edges with scissors. It didn't look like it was regular or even pitted. It was really unsightly, like a child playing.

Su Liang was also a little worried: "Luoluo..."

Jian Luo gave her a soothing smile, and finally finished, he unfolded the paper-cut, specially selected red paper, cut a very simple flower, picked up the window grille, and said to Su Liang, "How is it? "

This is a traditional Chinese paper-cutting craft. Jian Luo was born in a rural area, and his family had no money to buy Spring Festival couplets. For New Years and festivals, they were all pieces of red paper.

Su Liang's eyes brightened: "It's so beautiful!"

Jian Luo smiled and said, "There are still many ways to play."

Two people playing here naturally attracted the attention of others. Most of the children could maintain their resistance to the stars, but the magic of paper-cutting made many people unbearable.

In particular, what Jian Luo likes most is innovation.

Slowly cutting flowers could no longer satisfy him, so he began to cut dragons and phoenixes. These were several great nobles, and they were also the big family of many children.

The kids couldn't stand it any longer.

It doesn't matter if he is human or not, but this is really fun!

"Monitor, can I learn to cut phoenix?"

"I want to cut flowers."

"This dragon is so handsome..."

The exclusion of human beings is relatively shallow among children, and children in their teens don't have so much worldly heart, and they will come over to watch if they find it interesting.

When the head teacher came over, I saw a lively scene in the classroom. It was a scene I hadn't seen for a long time. In previous years, the parent-teacher meeting was silent. It's going to be such a fun get-together.