Jian Luo nodded, stretched out his hand and asked him, "But I need you to provide the invoice you purchased at that time, and I'll reconcile it."

It is also necessary to be cautious. When he was an anchor before, he had encountered many kinds of liars who touched porcelain, so this time it was just a matter of habit.

However, what Jian Luo didn't expect was that Fang Licheng had a suspicious guilty conscience on his face: "I threw it away a long time ago. I bought it from someone at the time, how can I keep it?"

Jian Luo was stunned: "I read the official website and said that there must be invoices, and they are electronic. You can just throw them away and ask for customer service again."

Fang Licheng said indiscriminately: "I said you don't need to pay, and the invoice is too lazy to get it!"

"..."

Jian Luo suddenly felt a little speechless.

"Is it really not necessary?" Jian Luo retreated and asked for the next best thing: "Or you can send your clothes later, and we'll see if we can wash them."

There were more and more people around.

A woman came up and said, "No, Mr. Jian, I just watched it for a while. This dress is Luke's summer limited edition, and I happen to be in the clothing industry. During the year, I enjoy the warranty and special cleaning service, in order to prevent the occurrence of contamination, so you do not need to help with cleaning, but Mr. Fang, you are aggressive and insist that someone pay for a new one..."

The woman sneered: "Could it be that the salesman didn't tell you about the washable thing when he sold it to you? Or, didn't you buy the genuine one from a regular channel?"

Fang Licheng was still aggressive just now, but now he is inexplicably guilty: "I, of course I know."

"You just said that you bought it from a friend, not a counter." The woman smiled: "It happens that I know Luke's sales manager, shall I contact them for you?"

Fang Licheng's expression changed and he interrupted loudly, "No!"

The woman stared at him curiously, her eyes a little suspicious, combined with Fang Licheng's performance, this time not only Jian Luo, but even the onlookers found something wrong:

"You won't buy fakes, right?"

"God, buy fakes and make people pay for the genuine ones."

"Well shameless."

"I have to embarrass a human being, and the faces of the Dark Star people are all lost."

"Which student's parent is this?"

Fragmented discussions are endless. Fang Licheng is a person who wants to save face. Who knows that he will be stabbed in public, and even with his head raised, some proud daughters look at him uncertainly: "Dad?"

Fang Licheng was covered in cold sweat. He only felt embarrassed. In fact, he bought one and sent it to Nie Yan to please him, but he liked it very much. To satisfy his vanity, he bought one. Fake.

He has always wanted to cooperate with the companies under the Nie family, but he has been repeatedly rejected during this time. He was in a bad mood today, and a human happened to bump into him, so he wanted to vent the fire, but he never expected to encounter a hard stubble.

"I still have something to think about." Fang Licheng wiped the sweat from his forehead and walked straight to leave: "Mr. Jian, we'll see you next time, next time I'll treat you to dinner."

Jian Luo: "Hey...you..."

Before the voice fell, the person had already left.

The Dark Star people who were watching around them all dispersed when they saw that they had left.