Lu Shifeng's Little Wife

Start from the beginning

The clerk enthusiastically went over to get it: "Bring them all for you to try, our fitting rooms are all in the background."

Su Liang blushed a little: "I'm so sorry, my age is not suitable for these..."

The clerk is a Dark Star. In the eyes of the dark star, a woman like Su Liang is just in the Mood for Love, and she is the most beautiful age. She comforted: "You worry too much, these clothes are very suitable!"

Jian Luo also said later, "Mom, just try it."

Then Su Liang nodded and went to try on the clothes.

Jian Luo sat with a sigh. He found that in Su Liang's concept, he was more conservative and restrained. He had inquired about it. Su Liang was only in her 40s or 30s this year. She was not too old. The average life expectancy of human beings has increased, basically around 100 years old.

In other words, Su Liang's life has only just begun.

Jian Luo didn't want her to end so soon and give up. He hoped that Su Liang could find self-confidence and be herself again.

'Shh.'

The curtains opened.

Su Liang came out wearing a white close-fitting dress. She had fair skin, a good figure, and a gentle temperament. Her hair was simply rolled up behind her head, and two strands were scattered around her ears, adding a bit of softness. There are special high-heeled shoes, she is stepping on white crystal heels, and the long skirt of high-grade fabrics exudes a dazzling light.

The clerk first sighed: "The qualifications are really good."

Jian Luo also said sincerely, "Mom, you are so beautiful."

"Really or not..." Su Liang took a few steps. Because she was not used to high heels, she even walked awkwardly. She walked to the glass and looked at the woman in the mirror in disbelief.

The clerk said from the back: "It fits well, you are dressed beautifully."

Su Liang stared at the mirror for a moment and murmured, "I've never worn such a nice dress before, it's so beautiful..."

This is the kind of clothes that An Paradise can't appear in at all, because they all have to work, how to work in such a way, even if they really wear them, they will be pointed at them.

Even when she got married, she didn't dress so well.

Jian Luo came over from behind: "Mom, you look good in this."

Su Liang murmured, "But this is not something you can wear every day."

"Then buy a few more everyday items." Jian Luo didn't care: "Anyway, you are a clothes hanger, and you look good in clothes."

Su Liang still wanted to refuse, but after thinking about Jian Luo's current grades and status, and going to school to participate in the parents' meeting would not be a shame for the child, she still agreed after much deliberation.

But what Su Liang didn't expect was that Jian Luo wrapped all the clothes she had tried and never tried. The large and small clothes filled the long table, and the clerks were packing.

The manager even delivered it to the door in person: "Don't worry, we will have a special person to deliver the clothes, and the after-sale clothes will be guaranteed. Any damage or wrinkles can be repaired for free, and even the cleaning service is all-inclusive, you just need to contact us, there will be special people coming to the door."

Jian Luo nodded: "Okay, thank you."

The clerk said gratefully: "It is our honor to serve you."

For customers of this level, the manager will never neglect, and the movement of the entire store also attracts the attention of the clothing store on the same floor.