Brother Long is More Handsome Than You

Start from the beginning

Secretary Jin said, why don't you count? If you didn't look at it every day, even if you came out and went to work, you can't wait to send people over to see it two or three times a day.

"Anyway, you should pay more attention." Secretary Jin suppressed his complaints: "It's not wrong to listen to me."

"......All right."

In fact, even if Secretary Jin didn't say anything today, Jian Luo himself would pay attention not to have too many contacts with Guo Feicheng. The small animal's instinct for danger shows that this big star is by no means good.

Afternoon.

"Card, call it a day!"

The last shot was made up successfully, and the director's voice came.

Jian Luo breathed a sigh of relief, and then heard the director say, "Okay, today's hard work, let me decide, let's go to Moonlight for a meal together!"

Moonlight is a relatively high-end place. The director can be said to be very generous, and there are cheers and cheers around.

Jiang Jiang came over and said, "Luoluo, let's go together?"

Jian Luo didn't want to join in the fun: "I won't go."

"Did something happen?" Jiang Jiang tilted his head and looked at him: "Today, the director's treat is just to celebrate you and Guo Feicheng. If you don't go, it won't be so interesting."

Jian Luo thought for a while, and finally nodded. If it were another place, he might still struggle a bit, but Moonlight will basically become his base camp. Whether it is food or people, he is very relieved, and go to have a meal at a time. It's nothing.

Jiang Jiang patted his shoulder: "It's hard work."

Jian Luo twitched the corners of his mouth.

The group finally reached Moonlight. The golden moonlight is still full of pomp. This building is very beautiful. During the day, it looks more like a full moon or a golden sun, and when the night comes, it looks like a semi-circle. The moon exudes a little golden fluorescence, and the welcome attendants are all tall and handsome, or beautiful and beautiful: "Welcome to Moonlight!"

The director generously settled on a small and middle level: "Everyone can play freely!"

Everyone followed them up to the second floor. A big round table by the window was the location set by the director. Jian Luo wanted to find an inconspicuous corner. Generally speaking, no one would notice where his small character was sitting.

Guo Feicheng took the initiative to open the chair for him: "Sit."

Jian Luo sat down and said, "Thank you."

The star of the elegant gentleman won the favor of the whole crew. The food was slowly coming up, and some waiters saw Jian Luo, so there were a few more dishes that humans love to eat on the table, and they were basically given away for free.

The director was very happy: "I'm an old user of Moonlight, and it's all for the sake of the past."

Everyone else echoed.

Jian Luo ate honestly until the wine came, and the director said, "Come on, let me toast everyone, it's been a long day."

Everyone raised their glasses one after another. Only Jian Luo used tea instead of wine. Naturally, his small movements did not escape the attention of others, and he almost noticed it with much effort.

The director's face changed: "Luoluo, what does this mean?"

Jian Luo said quickly, "I'm sorry, I don't know how to drink."