I took it and scanned it with my eyes

"my credit card. Use it well"

I sighed and handed it back

"dad already gave me his credit card not to mention Minhyung as well"

Taehyung refused to take it and looked away

"just take it, goddammit"

He groaned and rolled up the window before drove away.

I put the card inside my pocket and walked inside the University without caring about what others people thought when they saw me in fancy car. Its not like I care anyways.

I know that I am born lucky with rich father and brothers but I am not really liking the attention that comes with it. I really want to hide it but how can when your father and siblings always appeared on news and article, ranked as richest guys in Korea. The only ones who had no money in the family is me, mom and my grandparents.

Yoohyung and Hanhyung even though they are still students but they already got their own money. Yoohyung got scholarship which he never used as my father paid for everything while Hanhyung, he already working as artist. He draws stuff and sold them online. He even manage to put his drawings at art galleries.

While me, I sighed. I grab my bag strips tighter. I am not smart. I am not even great at creativity for arts like Hanhyung does. I only does well on animation and that's all. You can say I am struggling at high school. That's why people looked down on me.

"isn't she lucky? She was born silver spoon"

"yeah she is. Unfortunately, she was good at nothing. The only things she good at is her face and body probably"

"if she was throw acid or something, she won't have anything at all anymore"

Girls at my university laughed, talking about me. If I had to be honest, it's disturbing and hurting me but I have to act fine. I won't lose to those ignorant people. This is the fights between me and them. I won't lose, I promised myself.

I clenched my bag straps harder and went to my animation class. I looked at my deskmate to saw no one there

"poor you"

Someone said behind me. I turns and saw Hyeri looking at me, smirking

"your friend weren't here anymore. He moved away"

I looked at her, surprised

"what?"

"Eunhyuk move away, goddammit"

She groaned and sighed

"probably cause of you"

I glared at her

"shut up and get lost"

I said and sat down. Hyeri grinned at the remarks, still standing there. Soon enough, another one come to them.

"it's her fault"

Aera said rolling her eyes. Aera is his ex girlfriend who everyone hates in this university. She totally acted like she own the entire university

"oh my... I wonder why everything is so hot today. I guess I really in hell right now"

Yoomin smirked

"cause you two"

I grinned and a crazy smile appear on my face. A smiles that I copy from one of those manhwa I read. The psychopath smile.

Aera and Hurting rolled their eyes. They then walked away at the failed attempt to make fun of me. It's not like I care about them.

I take out my phone and play with them a bit when a guy walked in but at first, I don't really paid attention but then, he sat down next to me.

I looked at up and at him. My eyes widen in shocked, hand a bit trembling but I hide it.

"what are you doing here?!"

I half whisper-shouted at Hyujae the guy who I meet at the party with Jaehyung. The same guy who obsess with me back in high school and also Dan's bully.

"I hear that you went to this school so I apply here as well. Is it wrong?"

He acted innocently. I gritted my teeth, angry but doesn't want make a scene at the class. I really wish to stand up and just sat somewhere else but it's not like anyone want to be sitting with me knowing my two biggest enemy.

Hyujae lean forward to me

"I miss you"

He bit his lips acting like he is hot which make me almost puked. He is far than hot, I told you that.

I poked my finger into his forehead, pushing him away but instead, he grab them and kiss each of my fingers before starts sucking my middle finger. This is disgusting!

"what the hell are you doing!"

I almost shouted. Hyujae grinned and make slurpy noise with his own mouth.

"you still taste amazing. I almost got a boner because of that"

This is sexual harassment, for sure. I gritted my teeth and stand up before sat at the very back, almost couldn't see anything at the front.

The professor get inside the class and we greeted him. He smile and looked at me as he is scrunching his eyes to see me

"what are you doing back there? Sit next to the new kid"

He said and I curse myself

"but sir, I don't want to"

"don't be stubborn, Yoomin. Just because your father and brothers are rich people"

He mocked me making me clenched my fist, instinctively. I get up and sit back next to Hyujae who smirking to himself.

He then put one of his hand on my thigh before squeeze it. This is....uncomfortable. I really want to get away..... Pleaseeee

I told myself that I had to be strong. I can't show my weakness here. I gripped the book in my hand tighter and try to distract myself, praying that he won't go further than that.

Even if I told people at University about it, they won't believe me. They thought this is one of my scheme to make the people I hate got dropped out university. But if I told my brothers about this, I am sure they will kill them and see them at jail is the worst feeling in the world.

His hand is still there, caressing and grabbing my thigh occasionally but most of them, he just put them there.

An hour passed and the class ended. I immediately get up and walked out the class in a few seconds. I rushed out while calling Taehyung to pick me up.

He answered it and say yes. I hang up and put my phone back inside my pocket. I stand just outside the University building, for Taehyung. I know he will take a bit of time.

"why are you running away, sweetie?"

Hyujae grab my shoulder and appeared next to me. I was facing forward and he did as well. His hand still on my shoulder before slowly trail down to my arm. His hand brushed lightly at my breast making me shuddered.

"you look so fucking hot right now"

He bite his lips as I grimaced.

"stop this!"

I yelled not able to hold back anymore. I looked at him with desperation.

"please stop! This is not okay!"

Everyone eyes on us. I don't care anymore. Hyujae chuckled

"stop it, princess. You will embarrass yourself"

He step closer when suddenly Yoomin felt hand on her shoulder. Turning to see who it's owner and then saw him.

-to be continue-