Chapter 29

Yoomin POV

A day has passed and I started going to university. I wake up early cause my mom literally forced me out the bed to take shower and get ready. My clothes for the day is really simple since I don't really like to complicated stuff.

I wear white T-shirt and hoodie with it hood on. Then I wear black cap and grab a mask as well but I am not gonna put it on yet. I went downstairs to see my family, sitting down already.

"Hurry up, Yoomin!"

My mom said before fixing my breakfast. I sat down and grab the plate. I eat them without any problems while listening to my mom nagging, as usual.

"you should try and wake up earlier"

Mom scolded me. I let her to continue while Jaehyung holding back laughters.

"are you gonna send Yoomin, Yoohyung and Hanhyung to school today, Jaehyung?"

Mom asked and he shook his head

"I want to but I have a client, coming in today"

Jaehyung explained and mom looked at Dad.

"Are you going to send them?"

"I can't. New customers coming"

Dad answer shortly and continue eating. Mom sighed and looked at Minhyung but stopped as Yoohyung speak up.

"mom, we are adults. We can go with bus or cab"

He said making mom sighed

"but isn't it better if the car is personal?"

Minhyung stand up

"I can send Hanhyung and Yoohyung cause their university are close by to my office but Yoomin..."

I stand up as well

"that's okay. I can go by myself"

I said and washed my dishes before walked out the house. But then, Taehyung came out as well

"I send you"

He said and walked to his car. I chuckled at how he is actually worried about me but tag along. We get inside the car and he drove to my school. Not wanting die from boredom, I play my playlist with the car radio. Taehyung doesn't seem to mind so I karaoke to it.

My university actually a little bit far from home so it's hard. I cant just walked to there cause I am gonna be sweaty by the time, I am there.

"you should learn driving"

"not like I don't want to. I am not sure that Dad will allow me to"

"you don't even ask"

"I can imagine his response"

"you are so stubborn, you know. I am getting tired talking to you"

"don't speak then"

Taehyung groaned and doesn't speak afterwards. It's not like I want to act like that but I am tired myself. Everyone keep treating me like a child and want me to act like an adult. What the hell.

I groaned to myself, looking out at the scenery of the road. There are many trees and flowers bush for sure.

=Play Boyfriend by Ariana Grande

"You ain't my boyfriend,
And I aint your girlfriend,
But you don't want me to see nobody else,
And I don't want you to see nobody"

I sang to my favorite song while looking at the scenery. Soon enough, we arrived. I get out the car before waving at him and was about to turn when Taehyung stopped me. I turn and saw him holding out a card.