C H A P T E R - 18

The night fell on the Khan's mansion, each nook of the walls held darkness, the stillness taking over the world, the moon glimpsed, illuminating its glimmer over the gloom of night, permitting the people to admire how they lit the gloomy sky.

Flashbacks ;

           "Kill him. I'll pay you in return!" The familiar voice of a middle-aged woman throbbed the atmosphere, she held a poker face without an ounce of emotion plastered across her face, The man smirked, and his eyes glimmered with wickedness.

  " Mrs. Khan just know he is already dead." said the Man impeding a vicious laugh. His voice booming across the dark room, they both were unaware of a person witnessing the nasty scene, panic apparent on the person's face.

Flashbacks ends .

The man on the bed quivered, gripping the bedspread as if his life relied on it, sweat beads trickled down his forehead, his naked chest on display. His sharp jawline tightened whilst his eyes shut and his head shook in dismay.

The walls stared at the man shuddering, jerking his head vigorously in an attempt to get rid of something that's been fiddling on his mind without his consent.

Flashbacks starts :

" Don't – don't leave me fa-"

" Don't leave me – "

" She – she will kill me" The boy in his early teenage sobbed, clasping onto the body that was laying on the ground covered in blood, he jerked the man's face, in an attempt to not let him die, but reality had a cruel face.

" You have khafifa in your dark-ness " The man shuttered, heaving furiously, his eyes shedding tears, blood oozing out from his chest, the sharp bullet tugged into his flush.

It was not until he lost his breath, his soul drifted to the sky, to  god where it belongs, attaining the little boy's screams and tears. He held the dead body in his lap, jerking and shrieking at the dead person to come alive, whilst the reality mocked laughing, saying oh boy the lost souls never come back.

Flashbacks ends .

The four walls glimpsed at the man sitting up abruptly, jerking his head with tears glimmering in his ocean-blue eyes, he held on to his head, heaving a breath to calm his mind, he was lost in the aisle of darkness so much so that he became the darkness himself.

He stood up, grabbed his hair in agitation, his heart and mind both went into a state of disruption, his eyes blinked back the tears, he despised himself, for everything which transpired on that night, making him pathetic and vulnerable.

He suppressed a scream, that shook the walls of the mansion, whilst no soul came to his aid, knowing this was his dreadful past that had no remedy, he was inattentive to a fragile soul who wielded some connections to his heart, maybe a puzzle to his ugly past, standing at the corridor sensing his screams in apprehension.

He punched the walls, turning the white paint into blood red, the blood stains of his hands tinted the walls, as he spared punches to get rid of everything. His heart was not ready to calm any moment, his ocean blue eyes so dark, a shade that any human would even fear to confront his gaze.

"Keep this canvas safe with you."

The voice of someone familiar rang in his mind, his mind went into the lane of his dreadful past, his heart whacking against his chest in utter loathe towards his existence, not until he ran into the closet to get something.

He held a small white canvas, painted a pair of stunning ocean blue eyes across the canvas, his palm tracing the canvas to find peace, whilst he plopped on the ground gripping the canvas safe in his palms.

How bizarre it is, the topmost business tycoon, who has everything he wished for, girls, money, and what not, preserves this sheer canvas and finds happiness in it, had now left the walls of his room in amusement.

Secrets laid deeper in the walls of Khan's mansion, every truth shall disclose, every hidden face shall come to light, everything is meant to transpire, and everything is god's plan.

"How do we tell someone? About the waves of emotions buried inside, I sleep at night yet my soul stays awake all the time, perhaps grieving over the loss, of memories, love, and people who I have lost, life is a ride full of bizarre,  and so am I, I find peace in the gloom of the night yet I crave for light all the time. " The powerful words throbbed across the room, leaving the walls of the room in terror, staring at the man in utter chaos.

Musa Hassan Khan's words left not only the walls in shock but also the person who was standing at the door shedding tears. The person who has some odd connection towards his soul, even though all he did to her was torture, yet there are some connections that only God knows.

"Khafifa comes to you in form of light, never in form of a human. "

The words rang in his mind, and he stared at the walls intently numb, so many questions played in the back of his mind, and the answers were never found nor meant to be given maybe.

" Khafifa will come to you in form of human one day" whispered his heart like always, which the man dismissed for his perceived good, he couldn't believe it, he would never agree to the words his heart and sometimes his mind whispered to him.

He leaned his head on the edge of the bed, squatting on the ground, his hair turned messy yet he looked dazzling to take a glimpse at, perfection is what we call it.

He shut his eyes, letting everything drown in his mind and heart, it seemed like he enjoyed taking the pain permitting his mind to let it drown in the ugliest alley of his nightmares, him holding the dead body of his own blood in his arms who was his blood.

The light to his darkness was gone forever leaving no light to weild him anymore, he was now alone in this ugly world, and when he found no light, he turned into darkness himself.

________________________________

Assalamualaikumn, how are you all??
How was the chapter?? Whose dead body was he talking about ? Kindly rate this book out of 10 please. Do follow me up in instagram for more updates, and I love you all.

Be happy & keep reading.