At some point In-Yeop was frustrated that he threw his phone on his bed and fell asleep.

On the other side...

Some time later...Y/N was yawning while talking.

Eunwoo : Big nails I think your mom is gonna come soon, besides we have university so I think you should go to sleep.

Y/N : Ok we'll meet tomorrow oppa.

They both said bye and cut the call.

Y/N on her bed : This is the longest I've talked to someone.  Does oppa really not feel bored talking to me?

Next day...

Eunwoo picked Y/N up. The same thing happened in university again. Y/N and Eunwoo were walking when...

Eunwoo : Big nails stop!

Y/N : What happened oppa?

Eunwoo : Your shoe lace is untied. You can fall anytime.

Y/N was about to bend to tie it when Eunwoo kneeled down and tied the lace. Y/N was really surprised by Eunwoo's action.

In-Yeop and Jennie saw that.

Jennie : Wow he's quite caring. Don't you think so too Cookie?

In-Yeop : Let's not watch this useless thing and go to lesson.

He left this place hastily.

In-Yeop in mind : Agh is this dude her servant? Does he not have anything else to do? Why is he doing it? Can Y/N not tie her own lace? And why is he so clingy? This is so frustrating but I don't know why.

The same thing happened in class. Y/N kept talking to Sana and didn't look at In-Yeop. In-Yeop got even more angry when he heard this..

Y/N : Sana do you know how do this? I can't do this question.

Sana : I can't really but I know someone who can.

Y/N : Who?

Sana : Sweet oppa, I mean Eunwoo oppa. He's really good at studies. He's a brilliant student. Show it to him during lunch. I'm better at English.

Y/N : Obviously. Come on.

Sana : Hehe.

In-Yeop in mind : Till now    Y/N always helped me in my studies but she's the topper. Why does she now need help from someone else? Especially from that clingy dude.

During lunch time...

The same thing happened as yesterday. In-Yeop and Jennie sat together on one side while Eunwoo, Y/N and Sana sat together. They were joking around a lot.

Suddenly...

Y/N : Oppa I need help with something. Can you help me?

Eunwoo : What is it?

Y/N : I need help with this question.

Eunwoo : When do you need it?

Y/N : Tomorrow.

Eunwoo : Ok. Eat normally for now. At the end of university today, we'll go to the park and I'll teach you that there.

Y/N : Really?

Eunwoo : Of course big nails. Now eat

He ruffled Y/N's hair.

Y/N : Ahh you ruined my hair. It's payback time.

Y/N also ruffled Eunwoo's hair.

They were both laughing
which caused In-Yeop to look at them.

In-Yeop was pissed off. Jennie noticed that In-Yeop wasn't eating properly.

Jennie : Do you not like that? Here's your favorite food. Eat it.

In-Yeop : I'm full.

Jennie : But you only had two bites. Since when do you eat so little.

In-Yeop with anger : Jennie it's my stomach so it's my choice to eat as much as I want. You eat your food.

Jennie felt sad due to In-Yeop's behavior. After sometimes Jennie was thinking of a way to cheer In-Yeop up.

Jennie : Cookie I think you are a bit tired. Let's go to the coffee shop nearby. It's gonna help you.

In-Yeop saw..

Eunwoo : Y/N you got some food on you.

Eunwoo wiped Y/N's mouth.

Jennie : Did you hear me? Cookie let's go.

Jennie pulled In-Yeop's hand. In-Yeop unknowingly yanked Jennie's hand in anger.

In-Yeop : What's wrong with you?I don't wanna go anywhere.

Jennie was feeling very sad. In-Yeop noticed that Y/N didn't even look at him once.
In-Yeop looked at Jennie and realized that Jennie was really sad.

In-Yeop : Ok fine let's go.

They went to the coffee shop and were drinking coffee but In-Yeop couldn't convert his thoughts. All he could think of was Y/N's and Eun-woo's interaction. Jennie somehow felt lonely,even after being with In-Yeop. After a bit he saw Eun-woo and Sana coming there.

In-Yeop got even more pissed because of him. Eun-woo ordered a Strawberry milkshake. Sana ordered a coffee.

Eunwoo and Sana came to Y/N

Y/N's classroom.

Eunwoo : It's really hot today. Have this milkshake.

Y/N with a smile : Thanks oppa. I really needed something cold.

After some time they returned and In-Yeop noticed Y/N drinking a strawberry milkshake.

In-Yeop in mind : Oh so this clingy dude bought that for Y/N. Is he trying to impress  Y/N? I know Y/N will never be impressed but I'm extremely shocked at how   Y/N changed. At first she only talked to me, Jackson hyung and Bambam hyung. Now she is suddenly so clingy and close with this guy. Like wtf?

When In-Yeop was dropping  Jennie off In-Yeop saw Y/N and Eun-woo going into the park.

In-Yeop : Jennie I have something important to do so I have to go. Can you go to the bus stop by yourself?

Jennie's face was gradually getting sadder.

Jennie : It's ok. It's just for today right?

In-Yeop :Yeah yeah bye.

Jennie left and In-Yeop went to the park to spy on Eun-woo and Y/N. He saw Eun-woo helping Y/N from far away. They finished studying.

Y/N : Oppa can you push the swing? I want to play.

Eun-woo: Of course. You are such a baby.Come with me.

Y/N sat on the swing and they were both laughing. Y/N kept shouting 'Higher'

In-Yeop : Are they here to study or something else? Why is this man so clingy?

Hey diamonds 💎💎💎!!!

This is it for this chapter

I hope you all liked it 💕💕

If you liked it please share your precious votes ⭐⭐

Share your opinion 💗💗💗

Love You all 💖💖💖

  💘💘 Bye💘💘