Jian Luo thought about it for a while, but decided to express his gratitude: "Uh, thank you, I'll pass it on to you how much is that bracelet."

Jiang Kang looked at the bracelet on Jian Luo's hand: "Luoluo, I don't care about money or not, I care about you."

...

Jian Luo was going to be annoyed: "I said I forgot, don't say such things again, otherwise I'll have to replace you, do you understand?"

This has been said a little bit implicitly.

But it's also the truth. Now this whole big shed is really up to Jian Luo.

Jiang Kang's face changed: "Okay, Luoluo, I won't irritate you, I know you're not feeling well now, I'll teach them to plant, don't be angry, drink more hot water."

Jian Luo walked out: "I'm going out to get some air, you guys are busy first."

Seeing Jian Luo leave, a girl walked to Jiang Kang's side and asked curiously, "Brother Jiang, I see that Brother Jian's bracelet is really expensive, it's a limited edition of obsidian, I remember the ordinary style. The previous price on the official website was 50w, and the limited edition 80w is up."

Their average monthly salary is only a few thousand, something like this kind of hundreds of thousands may be the money that a family can earn in a lifetime.

Jiang Kang looked back: "Luoluo's family background is not good, it is inevitable that he will be laughed at, he is now in the current position with hard work, it is inevitable to want to use something good, don't poke his scars. "

The girl closed her mouth and said slowly, "Brother Jiang, do you mean that Luoluo's bracelet is a fake?"

Jiang Kang pursed his lips and seemed a little unbearable: "Don't say it."

"I didn't expect Luoluo to care so much about face." The girl sighed: "Brother Jiang, you are really kind."

The corner of Jiang Kang's mouth twitched into a smile: "I'm Luoluo's older brother, it's natural to take care of him."

It has only been a few days, and the people in the shed are basically very convinced of Jiang Kang. Jian Luo has very high requirements for various processes and seedlings, so many people are a little afraid of him, but Jiang Kang is different, he is gentle and still. Taking care of people, Jian Luo, who is very demanding, naturally has a taller image.

The girl admires it very much: "Brother Jiang, I think with your strength, you can also go to Phoenix Terrace to cultivate seedlings. Jian Luo is just **** luck. I heard that he only got the chance by unspoken rules."

Jiang Kang frowned: "What?"

On the other side, the Royal Garden.

Lu Shifeng sat on the stone chair, with two little maids standing in front of him tremblingly. The Marshal had not spoken since just now, as if he was silently crushing the maids psychologically.

Half an hour.

A maid finally couldn't bear it anymore and cried: "Marshal, we know we are wrong, we shouldn't gossip and be lazy during working hours, please forgive us."

Another quickly echoed: "Sir, calm down, we really don't dare anymore."

Sitting on the chair, Lu Shifeng was wearing a straight military uniform, dark blue military uniform, slender and fair hands resting on the table, tapping on the table repeatedly, as if it was on the apex of a person's heart. There was hot tea on the table, but the Marshal did not take a sip.

The waitresses were sweating from nervousness.

They were all thinking about what was wrong with the time, and the Marshal, who had precious time, summoned the two of them in a condescending manner.