ch.24 I Love Her

Heyyaa all!

Karan pov:-

After dad went I saw monami who have tears in eyes seeing her crying made me really mad!

"Sh...what happen monami calm down"I tried my best to console her.I didn't know exact reason yet but still I think it's because of that girl wht her name aahana.She is not even here Wht happen when that girl came god.

"Monami please stop crying baccha"I slowly hug her she immediately wrap her arms around me.Complete silent!Heartbeat is only thing is alive that time.I really want to freeze this moment and her tears too!

"She is coming!y..ouh like he..r" she shutter but asked!givve me a minute why the fuck i like her godh this girl really thing alot.Overthinker.

"Monami I like you not her God why are you even thinking this I didn't like her even bit"Finally she calm down little.She is sucha kid.

"Let's go downstairs then"She gave me small smile.

.
"Heyy aahan see karan is here"My mom said while pointing toward me as she don't know who karan is.

I hold monami hand and went forward to say hi this girl.!Manners!

"Hey!aahana"
"Hii karan"she litterally jump on me like hell i'm not a meal fucking girl.I awkwardly back off.

"Behave aahan! Don't forgot I'm married man now and yeah this is my beautiful soulmate my wife Monami Karan Shergill"I tighten my grip on her and side hug her.Never In my life I'm goona leave her alone in such kind of situation where I know other girl have teen crush on me.I don't wanna hurt monami even a bit by any stupid act intentionally or unintentionally.

"Hey" monami said softly.She is just perfect.Even this situation she is that much calm.

And that bitch litterally ignore my girl and handed me some package and hold my both hand in case monami back off.Hurt purely hurt she is.

"Sid message me he is here I have to go college I'm late"she said,turn and went toward.

I heard this aahana whisper "who want you here"I want to kill her.Hope Monami not hear this.
"I'm also late for college"I'm about to leave but my DAD.

"Take aahana also with you"wht I misheard I guess.
"It's college not visiting place dad"i arrogantly said
"I already talk to your college head he gave permission for one day"my dad is just a headache in my life.I wish I able to live normal life Me.Monami.Love♡
But here I'm

"Okay"Never...me and aahana came out from house i said my driver to drop her college.No way I'm going with her monami surely kill me.Yeah!I don't mine that but after that police arrest her and I don't want this.

"Why are you not going with me"She said with sluty voice what is this girl totally annoying peice of shit.

"Cause I want to prepare some surprise for my wife"she look me like I'm joking okay maybe I'm not giving surprise yet cause first thing I have to do is!clarify everything with monami by talk.you know na misunderstanding leads to broken relationship and I don't want this.After that I surely give her surprise and tell her how freakin much I LOVE HER!My monami.

.
It's time to see dangerous peoples. my group monami's friends and Monami.
I went and hold monami hand she look upward and froze.I'mean what why!

"You hear"she asked like in pure shock
"Umm...yeah college you know I usually come"I asked in pure confusion.Just before anyone say something.Sid litterally punch me.Hard.ouchh.Hurt.

.
.
.
[Raab Rakha]
Ignore mistakes!
Sorry for short chapter.