Lu Shifeng finally said, "I'm in poor condition?"

? ? ?

A slow question mark appeared on Jian Luo's head, and then he shook his head obediently: "Not bad."

Lu Shifeng was playing with something in his hand and pretended to be casual: "I think Mr. Jian dislikes me very much."

...

I see through.

Jian Luo finally understood what the problem was, and he coughed lightly: "I don't dislike it so much anymore. After all... Hasn't anyone told the adults that you are very handsome?"

? ? ?

This time it was Lu Shifeng who was slightly surprised.

For thousands of years, everyone's evaluation of the Dragon King of the Dragon Clan has always been brave and good at fighting, praising him for his invincibility and decisiveness in killing.

Lu Shifeng narrowed his eyes: "I look good?"

Jian Luo nodded generously, and reviewed the appearance of the Marshal again. The more he looked at it, the better his heart was. When his handsome face was not smiling, he was very cold, but when he smiled, he became more refined and elegant. He hit his cute point. If Lu Shifeng was human, Jian Luo might have grasped it long ago.

Before Lu Shifeng could speak, Jian Luo began to think: "You said that the cub will be like you or me, I hope to be like you, because you are good-looking, will it transform into a human form, and it won't take a long time like the little golden dragon Can it be transformed, ah, then I don't know if I can live that long."

Lu Shifeng frowned: "What nonsense are you talking about!"

"What's the matter." Jian Luo rolled on the bed twice, with Erlang's legs crossed: "I know that little Jinlong is one or two hundred years old, Secretary Jin told me."

Lu Shifeng didn't speak.

Jian Luo rolled over and lay on the bed, looking at him with one hand on his chin: "If that's the case, don't tell it in the future, its mother is just a human."

If he is dead and Xiaolong hasn't changed shape yet, when the child grows up, it will not be good to know that he is dead a long time ago.

He can't take this cub away. In the words of the Dark Stars, this is the hope of the world, and it is the future of the Dragon Clan, which is destined to belong to the Dark Star.

In this case, it doesn't really matter if Xiaolong knows who his mother is. Thousands of years later, he has turned into a pile of ashes, and no one will ask him if he leaves.

Lu Shifeng frowned: "Have you arranged for yourself?"

Jian Luo looked up at him suspiciously: "Huh?"

"Ah."

Lu Shifeng sneered and pulled Jian Luo: "Get up, go to wash, the water for soaking your feet will be delivered in a while, the high priest asked me to tell you that you have to take an exam when you go to An Paradise."

"..."

Are you the devil?

Jian Luo never imagined that life is really inseparable from the fate of taking exams, but the only good news is that exams have also become online teaching. I open a video every day to listen to a little bit, which is about the same as an online class, class time has also been greatly reduced.

The next day.

"Luoluo, I sent you the contact information."

Jiang Jiang's news came on the information bracelet.