Chapter 8

Ohm
"Hello, Marc please send me a suit in Nanon's address and also bring us breakfast please.. Thank you."
I know my Non takes time in the shower. The reason why though we sleep in the same room. I prefer using another bathroom because Non always stays in the bathroom long He takes a bath for over an hour. After 20 minutes someone rings the bell Marc is very dependable. I prepared the breakfast that Marc brought and went back to the room. "Baby, are you almost done? Can I take a bath in the other bathroom? I need to borrow a... towel"
I'm caught mid-sentence since my Non just came out of the bathroom with just a towel on his waist.
"No just take a bath here I will get you a towel."
Nanon turned his back and get a towel. When he came back and handed me the towel. Non closed my mouth. "You are drowling babe. Like what you see?"
"Can I hug you please."
My Non crossed his arms and look at me deeply. "Are you sure just a hug?"
"Please baby.."
"Okay come here then babe."
I grabbed the opportunity I hugged Nanon right and nestled his nose in his neck. I snip him multiple times. The scent of Nanon is killing me. I start to kiss his neck and tried to check if Nanon will stop me but receives no objection in fact he put his arms around my neck. "Babe this is killing me. I will stop if you do not want to."
My Non whispered to my ear "Who is stopping you baby."
This was the last thread that kept me holding on to my sanity.
"Babe I will not stop now.
I lifted Nanon up and while still kissing him lightly but Nanon intensify the kiss. "Babe no turning back."
"Bring it on baby."
That's it. I put Nanon in bed and move to position myself on top of him.  I savour every part of my Non. This is a dream I always want this moment to be able to kiss every part of my Non. I removed my shirt and boxers. I am fully naked now "Babe I will not hold back now."
Nanon pulled his towel "Baby I am all yours before until now."
I devoured his lips like there is no tomorrow. I kiss his neck and tried sucking on it. "Baby, not on the part that will be seen."
I smiled and proceeds to mark my Non in his chest and sucked hard his nipple which sends my baby to euphoria. "My God, you will be the death of me baby."
"I should have done this babe you are like a drug."
My Non is not a patient man. He overtake and now I'm lying on my back and him straddling on top of me and keeps on grinding just on top of my bulge. "No more talk baby, but please be gentle this is my first time."
"Really same here I am saving my first for you. Do you have a lube and condom?"
"I have but just use lube baby I want you raw."
"I'm really going crazy babe. I will start now."
In one sweep I am on top again and my Non trapped below me. I am kissing his neck to his chest and when I saw his huge dick glistening I picked the pre cum coming of the tip. "You taste so sweet babe."
I started sucking him slow until I cannot contain any more then I swallowed him whole. After a minute I prep my Non. I licked his ream and circled my tongue around it then I inserted one finger and circle it inside him. My Non is now a moaning mess. I added another finger and once he adjusted I added another then another just to make sure that he is so fucking ready for my huge chunk. Once I felt that my Non is now adjusted I splashed a generous amount of lube in my dick and positioned myself and told him to take a deep breath while I thrust filling my Non. Once he adjusted with my size I started to thrust back and forth first slow then "Baby faster please."
That gave me a free to rummage on my Non and bring us to paradise. All you can hear in the room was skin slapping and my Non moaning so hard. I make sure to hit his prostate every time I thrust. I have been masturbating Non's member "Baby faster I'm cumming."
"Let us cum together babe."
After a few thrust I exploded inside him." Making love with Nanon was definitely in my fantasy each night that I think about him. I collapse on top of him. "Baby I need to take a bath again."
"Babe, now let us bathe together and skip office today. We have to cope for the lost times "
I looked at him and kissed his forehead before I will lifted him up and carry him over the tub. I place him in the tub and sit down at his back and opened the water. My Non is tired, he is leaning in my chest and I wrapped my hands hugging him from the back. "Babe thank you for this I love you so much"
"Baby thank you for coming back."