Eventually she was able to fully quiet the voices of her companies, and at first she was glad, but it suddenly stirred an uneasy feeling in her chest. The tabby looked up for the first time, and to her horror, her friends and Elysianlily were gone.

The wind had stilled, the birds had quieted. Everything was uncanny and all she was left with was the sound of her own heartbeat.

"Elysianlily," she paused slowly, "Lilacpetal!"

Her panic was beginning to grow as she quickened her pace, eyes looking around frantically for the others, but they were gone. Not even their scents remained, which seemed impossible. She was with them, she was sure of it, only moments prior.

"Sparrowpurr!" She screamed again, much more panicked, trying not to choke on the sobs burning in her throat as the fur on the edge of her neck rose, her skin electrified with burning sensations.

She was running now, picking up pace, everything rushing past her in a blur as she kicked up dirt behind her, cutting her skin with loose thorns and low-hanging branches, but she blocked it out as she made her way home, praying to StarClan, anyone, hoping someone was listening to her.

Relief began to settle as she saw the outline of FallClan's camp, picking up speed before abruptly halting at the entrance and quickly entering, glad to see her clan all together.

However Elysianlily, Sparrowpurr and Lilacpetal were there. But how? There's no way they could've gotten here unless they left her and returned home at the same adrenaline-spiked speeds as herself.

She quickly realized her clan was surrounding something, looks of disbelief and horror on the faces of some, others with much sadder looks.

"Ely, what's going on?" The medicine cat questioned, looking desperately at her saddened sister, but Elysianlily didn't seem to acknowledge she was there. Zinniapool tilted her head in confusion before looking back at her surrounded clan and nosing her way through, only to be met with herself, crying over a hidden figure before her. She tried to get a better look, but before she knew it, she was back in the forest, joined by a laughing trio of Sparrowpurr, Lilacpetal and Elysianlily.

Horror filled her chest, and she knew something was wrong. Something was so incredibly wrong.

"We have to go back."

"Huh?" Sparrowpurr questioned, not hearing what her friend had said as the other two stopped mid-conversation to look at Zinniapool.

"We have to go home, right now."

"Why?" Elysianlily questioned, concern creeping behind her soft amber eyes, that same concern now filling Lilacpetal's green stare.

"We just do, don't ask. Please, just come on."

"Okay, okay. Let's go." Elysianlily answered, nodding as she spoke, reassuringly nudging her sister's cheek as Lilacpetal nodded with her. Sparrowpurr was the only one audibly annoyed as she groaned, but reluctantly gave in.

Zinniapool quickly thanked them before she lead the way home, walking abnormally fast, however no one complained, well, no one but Sparrowpurr who was grumbling the entire way home.

She was debating if she even wanted to walk into camp, terrified of what might greet her, the anxiety rushing up and down her chest, she was scared she was gonna stress her heart out by how hard it was beating, but she didn't dwell on it too much as the group finally made it home and she burst through.

Her clan, as expected, was huddled around something.

Someone.

She was about to see what it was until she was met by her parents, Waspwillow and Sageflight as well as her brother, Laurelfrost. Her mother appeared to be in complete distress.