⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧

"Brooms!" Flints voice boomed, and the Slytherin Quidditch team complied. The chasers were always the first to emerge onto the pitch, being the most exciting watch; the seekers only became entertaining when they raced for the snitch.

Cassiopeia, Flint and Pucey flew into the harsh November air, circulating the pitch. Loud cheers emerged from the Slytherins and Ravenclaws, where the Gryffindors booed and the Hufflepuffs clapped half-heartedly.

The Gryffindors had clearly made an effort to be accommodating to the new seeker, as banners reading 'Potter for Minister' fluttered in the wind. The Malfoy Heiress resisted an eye roll.

Her eyes racing, Cassiopeia was able to spot her father in the Professors booth. Lucius was a school governor, and parent to one of the schools most talented witches. With Snape's help, he never missed a match,

Lucius clapped as she flew past him, a proud smile spreading on his lips. The blonde girl smirked, his presence fuelling her motivation.

Eventually, Cassiopeia was levitating over the floor opposite Angelina Johnson, a confident girl, also Chaser, in her year. The Slytherin smiled at the Gryffindor, who waved back.

Cassiopeia was keen to show her father how interpersonal she was with the Gryffindor team. And that meant keeping an eye on their seeker, the unsuspecting Harry Potter.

Standing in the middle of the field was the hawk-eyed Madam Hooch, who would be refereeing the match. She took her usual lecture on a 'nice fair game', eyeing the Slytherins in particular.

In fairness, half of their method was to play dirty. Only Cassiopeia was their 'pocket rocket', as Alexander Sallow referred to her. Anyone who gained access to a Quaffle was to throw it to her.

"Potter, Higgs, mount your brooms, please." Hooch bellowed, before blowing her whistle.

The Quaffle was immediately obtained by Angelina, who raced to the goals without warning, but was hit in the back of the head with a Bludger by Miles - prompting loud boos from the crowd.

Flint took hold of the Quaffle, who reluctantly tossed it to Cassiopeia, who focused on tuning into Lee Jordan's commentary as she raced to the Gryffindor posts. Her ponytail waved behind her ferociously as she leaned down on her broom and set her sights on the hoops.

"Cassiopeia Malfoy of Slytherin gets the Quaffle from Flint - bloody good flier, that girl, good at everything... sorry, Professor - she's speeding towards the posts on her Firebolt, swiftly avoids Katie Bell, sneaks up on Olivier Wood and... SCORE! TEN POINTS TO SLYTHERIN!"

A loud cheer erupted from the crowds. Even the Gryffindors couldn't deny their admiration of the Malfoy girl, who smiled triumphantly,

Alicia Spinnet, an older girl who had been made Chaser this year, obtained the Quaffle and hurled it over to Angelina, who was tackled by Flint, before flying towards the goals, Cassiopeia following alongside.

"Flint!" she bellowed.

"Let me try, Malfoy!" the boy hissed, before speeding towards the goals. Cassiopeia tagged along, diving below the hoops before flying upwards again, ending up behind Olivier Wood and the hoops he was guarding.