"You lied to me?" I said to her.

"I am so sorry sweetheart for keeping it away please forgive me?" She said to me as I bit down my lip.

"I guess it will take some time to forgive you," I said to her.

"Madison-," she said before I cut her off.

"Nice talking to you but I have to go," I said before standing up and walking out of the tent.

"Hey, Clarke," I yelled as she turned around.

"Next kid up," I said to her.

"Madison, are you okay?" She asked me and I gave her a fake smile.

"I'm fine," I said before walking away from her and going to see Octavia.

"Hey, buddy," I said to her with a smile.

"How'd it go?" She asked me and I let out a sigh.

"Not that well. She told me the truth about what happened to my dad." I said to her as she gave me a sad look.

"Really? Just like that?" She told me as I nodded. "I guess she had the guts to tell me because I'm not there," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"My dad was a killer," I said to her looking down.

"Is it a good thing?" She asked me as I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

"It's not. H-he was a killer. He was my father. A-what if I'm a killer? Just like him?" I said to her.

"I-I don't wanna be a killer," I said shaking my head. "Hey, Madi. Look at me." She said as I lift my head.

"You are not a killer and never will be. You are an amazing person and nothing can ever change that not even a little story or the truth could change who you are." She said with a smile.

"T-thank you, O," I said before rapping my arm around her and hugging her tightly.

"What are friends for." She said letting out a chuckle.

"Your my sister even if we don't share the same blood," I said to her with a smile on my face.

"Come on," Clarke told me as I Frown. "What?" I said confused.

"You're coming with me on a day trip." She said to me.

"Just me?" I asked her and let out a sigh.

"No, Bellamy is coming too." She said and I let out a sigh.

"You do know Bellamy and I aren't on speaking terms?" I said to her and I walked behind her.

"You bringing her?" I hear Bellamy ask as he stood in front of Clarke.

"She just told me, and yeah she's bringing me," I said with a smile before grabbing a weapon.

"Why are asking me?" I asked Clarke.

"Well, because right now I don't feel like being around anyone I like," Clarke said.

"No offense." She said with a smile.

"None was taken," I said with a fake smile. 'Didn't know she didn't like me.

"Okay, I'll meet you out," I said to her as I saw her and Bellamy leave the drop ship.

I turned around to look at Octavia and had a smirk on my face.

"I got a plan," I told her as I sat down next to her. "And what's that?" Octavia asked me.