Chapter 4: America at last!

~Sebastian~

As we neared America the young master and I noticed some small islands that stretched for miles and looked like a barrier. As I was curious as to what they were I asked Miss Reika about them.

"Miss Reika? What are those islands? They look slightly like a barrier." I asked her gesturing to the islands.

"They are called the outer banks and they are natural deposits of sand that form a natural barrier for my home state North Carolina. it will probably take at least a day or two to get to my hometown since it's further in." she replied sounding a bit different than she had before.

'Miss Reika is everything ok? you sound a bit different from normal?" I asked concerned. She looked at me.

"Well you see I am what is called an 'old soul'. It means sometimes I act much more mature than my age and most like me are quite intelligent though I am still young I am in all advanced classes and the things we learned in 5th grade you will never learn in your time. Meaning I have a much higher intelligence than either of you." she smiled shyly. "But to me it isn't intelligence that matters it is heart. Oh look we've arrived at port! Home sweet home..." she smiled.

~Reika~

As I finished talking to Sebastian and I got over my 'old soul' moment I got ready to get off the boat with Ciel and Sebastian.

"Ciel just so you know we will be travelling for at least a day maybe even two or three. In my bag I have devices from the future that are made for travelling like this if you would like to use them with me in the ride. I already know what we can do! We can watch The Godfather, it's a movie about the Italian mafia and its leaders." I smiled at him and laughed. "You'll love it"

<Timeskip>

When we got to the part of the first movie where the man finds the head of a horse in his bed Ciel and I had very different reactions. Imagine it like this, me rolling in the bottom of the carriage in tears from laughing so hard, Ciel in tears from screaming with a terrified look on his face, and Sebastian asking if Ciel is all right. Hanging out with them might not be as bad as I thought.