"Your mother had every reason to hate me.She knew all about me because the former headmaster had shit to say.Don't blame me when your mother was judging me as well".

My eyes go wide and mentally my mouth was hung up."What the fuck is wrong with you?"."A lot of things beautiful.But I'm sure you will get to know me a lot better".

"Who says I will even have interest in you".She laughs and says "I'm Banks Carrington".

"Is that supposed to mean something to me?"

She steps closer to me and cups my face.She moves her mouth towards my ear causing my eyes to close.Why was her touch so..delicate?

"I have every fucking girl here crushing on me and you Zoe Hassan won't be any different.But unlike other girls,I'll have scream my name over and over until your begging me to fuck you harder".

Oh fuck.I think I'm going to fold right now.Fuck the plan,Banks is getting to me.

"There you are!"True yells.

She puts her arm around me and kisses my cheek."I've been looking everywhere for you"."Sorry.I was stopped".

Banks eyes go wide as True looks at her.

"Banks".

"True.How do you two know each other"."Oh we have gotten pretty close to each other these past couple of days".

Banks narrows her eyes and looks back at me."Zoe".

True removes her arm around me and takes my hand."I have something I want to show you,Z".

I glance back as True and smile slightly."Let's go then".True kisses my cheek which causes Banks face to redden in anger.

I let True lead me away and I give Banks one last glance.She was angry..but still had a smirk on her face.True leads me to the dance floor and puts her hands around my waist.

"So how is it working?"."She apologized..twice".

True's eyes go wide and she says "Damn.She must have it bad for you.Banks Carrington doesn't apologize".

"That isn't even the start.God her dirty talk is good"."Yep she's known to have a few girls drop their guard because of it.But I also see this as a opportunity".

"How so?"."Banks has never met someone who can go tic for tac with her.And I think you're the perfect person to do it".True looks at me amused and I ask "What did you want to show me?".

"What are you talking about?"."You said you had something you wanted to show me".

"Oh!That was just a excuse so I could get you away from her"."Thank god you got there because I really was about to fold".

True laughs and says "Well that's just my job as your friend"."So what's next up on the plan?".

"Easy.Have fun.In two hours I will come and get you.We will leave the party together so that Banks can see.So have fun but don't talk to Banks again"."Gotcha".

.She waves bye before walking away.I take a deep breathe before spotting Cody looking sad.I walk over and he turns his head.

"Hey how's the plan going?"."Good but what's wrong?You look..sad".

"Men"."Oof that's why I'm bi.".

He laughs and says "I honestly understand why you would be.Men are assholes"."So what's the problem".

He gives me a sideways glance and sits up."It's this guy..we like each other but he..he isn't out"."Oh god.Seems like we are in the same situation".

"With Banks?"."I guess you are right.The only people who know that she's gay is her two friends.And even if you do try to tell her that she's obviously gay,she gets all defensive".

"How do you know that?"."I overheard a conversation her and Athena had last semester.The two of them were argument about Banks sexuality.But back to me.He's amazing but there is one other problem".

"I'm sure that it can't be that bad right?So What is it?".Cody gulps and says "He..might have a girlfriend".

My eyes go wide and I say "Cody.You can't be a home wrecker"."I know! But his sex is so good".

"Wait you two have already slept with each other!"."Three times??".

"Three times!? Cody.You are a home wrecker at that point! His girl doesn't know?"."No idea".

I sigh and sit down beside him."Tell me how you two met.The whole story.Maybe I will have a idea of how to approach this".

Banks
"How about we head back to your dorm?"Jace whispers in my ear.

"Get your hot ass breathe out of my fucking ear".

I glare at her and say "The only person I want to be fucking the shit out of is Zoe"."Didn't you see her with True?Its obvious that she doesn't want anything to do with you".

"I will understand when she tells me"."Does that not prove anything?"she says pointing.

I follow her hand and see True walk over behind Zoe's back.She wraps her arms around her and whispers something in her ear.

Zoe smiles brightly before grabbing her hand and heads to the exit.No.

True looks around before her eyes lock on me.She smirks at me before leaving the party with Zoe.I crush my cup and growl.

"That stupid bitch"."See they will have a good night.Why can't you?".

"Piss off, Jace".I push her aside and say "I need a smoke".

I walk toward the back of the house and to the backyard.