'Come, sit.', he said with a tired voice.

God I love it. He's shirtless, has only his pyjama pants on and he has a raspy voice?

I sat next to him.

'Whats up?', I asked him.

He put his hand on mine.

Fuck, butterflies.

I looked him in the eye. I leaned in slow. I finally kissed him. After a second he kissed me back.

He pulled back.

'I didn't know that you liked me.'
'Wasn't it obvious?'
I laughed.
He laughed.
'I guess not.'

It was silent for a hot minute. He kissed me again. I put my hand to the side of his face and he put his hands on my waist.

I pulled back to process what was happening. He grabbed my chin with his finger and I kissed him again. God, he was so irresistible. He put his hands on my waist again and pulled me closer. We started making out eventually.

~

I walked into Tracy's room quietly. I saw her sleeping. At that exact moment, Evie climbed through the window.

'Holy shit.', I whispered.

Evie looked at me, with a questioning face. She jumped on the bed and looked over Tracy so she could see what I meant. I layed down next to Tracy. Evie whispered in her ear and kissed her neck.

'I love you Tracy.'

~

While I was walking towards the kitchen, I saw Mason heading the same way.

'Hey.', I said softly.

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

Butterflies. Again.

I walked into the kitchen after Mason and saw Evie, Mel and Brady already there. Mason sat down and I went to the fridge to grab a drink. Mason scooted over and patted on the rest of the seat next to him.

'You wanna eat, Aaliyah?', he asked me.

I smiled.

'Sure.'

I sat next to hem. Evie looked at me smiling. I knew she was gonna ask all about it later.

Minutes later, Trace walked into the kitchen.

'Well, excuse me.', she said, taking all the attention.
'Oh, hey. Want some oatmeal?', Mel asked her.

Tracy looked at me weirdly.

'It's okay, I'm on a diet.'
'Oh, you should some chocolate chips in it. It's actually very good.', Brady suggested.
'Come on, Tracy. You know you get mean when you don't eat.', Mason spoke softly.
'Fuck you.'

Evie stood up and put her bowl in the sink. I also stood up and Mason touched my hand. I looked at him and smiled. I walked over to Tracy and Evie.

'Come on, let's go.'

Tracy already walked into the living room already.

'Hey, Evie, Aaliyah, could you just give us a little second?', Mel asked.
'Yeah, sure.'

Evie grabbed my hand and we walked into the hall.

'What was that all about?', she asked me excitingly.
I smiled.
'What?'
'You know... you and Mason.'
'Oh, I don't know... that was really random.'
'Don't lie to me, girl!'
'Alright. So, yesterday, when you were gone, Tracy went to the bathroom and I went to Mason's room and we kinda... you know, made out a little?'

She screamed and jumped.

'Oh my god, really?!'
'Yeah.', I chuckled.

She grabbed my hand and we jumped together.

~

We were all standing next to the garbage cans infront of the school gates. Me and some other people were smoking.

'All of a sudden Medina has a ghetto booty?', Tracy laughed.
'I think she stuffs.', I added.
'That slut ain't got shit compared to these double cheeseburgers.', Astrid said loudly while she smacked her ass.
'Shake it, don't break it, bitch.', Medina replied.

We all laughed.

A/N:
I MIGHT MAKE ANOTHER ONE MAYBE IN AN HOUR OR LATER TODAY BUT I HOPE YALL ENJOY