2

*lunch*

Me and Evie were walking to our table after coming out of class. I overheard a girl talking. It's that one girl again who's friends with Mason's sister.

'Evie Zamora has really pretty skin.'

I have to agree tho. It's always flawless. I saw her when she just woke up and she looked like when I try my hardest to look good.

We were walking off to a private place to smoke, when we walked past Mason's sister.

'Nice socks.', Astrid laughed.
'Who let her out of the cabbage patch.'

I giggled a little, but she couldn't see. I honestly felt bad for her, but that was funny.

~

Me and Evie were walking again to a private place, when someone followed us. I looked in the glass to see Mason's sister.

'Cute shirt.', I turned around.
'Thanks. Cute belt.', she answered.

I smiled. Evie also turned around.

'Call me after school. We can go shopping after school on Melrose.'

The talk girl grabbed a notepad and pen out of her pocket. Evie wrote her cell on it, grabbed my hand and we walked away.

~

Me, Astrid and Evie were shopping in Red Balls. Shopping. More like stealing. But it's fine. I'm used to it. There are no camera's here, the workers are distracted and there's some really good shit here.

'Hi.', a voice came from behind us.

We all turned around.

'Tried calling you guys, but I was coming here anyway.'

Evie and Astrid were laughing so I just laughed with them, not understanding why.

'My phone didn't ring.'

We walked away from the girl. She followed us. I grabbed a yellow colored panty.

'Holy shit guys, look.'

Evie and Astrid started laughing. There was a dog on it and it said 'wanna bone'

'Shit. You guys, I only brought ten bucks.'

We laughed. I put the panty in my bag and smiled at the girl. We grabbed a bunch of other stuff and put it away.

'I'm gonna go get a drink of water.', the tall girl said softly.

I don't think she has ever done before. After we searched the whole store, we went outside and there were a bunch of cute clothes. We looked through them.

We walked a little bit further from the store to try on all the funny accessories. Mason's sister came running to us.

'You guys. I totally just stole this.'

It was a big ass wallet. We checked what was inside and, let me tell you, it was a lot of fucking money.

'Oh, my god.', Astrid almost screamed.
'Are you kidding me, what the fuck!', I said excitedly.
'I don't think I've ever seen this much money before in my life.'
'Let's go shopping!', Astrid suggested.
'Hell yeah!', both me and Evie screamed.

We ran to Skechers and grabbed a bunch of cute shoes.

We paid whatever what was in our hands, we grabbed our boxes and ran out the store screaming.

~

Tracy, she was finally in our friend group. Honestly, she's really nice. She called me this evening and said we were probably gonna go to Melrose after school, and her mom was gonna drop us off, so I made sure to wear something appropriate so her mom wouldn't hate me already.

After school, we walked arm in arm to Tracy's mother.

'Evie, Aaliyah, this is my mom.'
'No way!', Evie said, admiring her.
'She's like the hot big sister.', I spoke while smiling to her.
'What do you want me to do?', she asked us.
'Can you take us to Melrose?', Tracy replied.
'Okay, let's go.'

We all stepped in the back seat.

Me and Evie stepped out of the car while Tracy was still telling her mom something. She stepped out the car and Tracy told us something.

'We have to hurry up. My mom might come too.'

We ran to Red Balls and started trying on the inappropriate clothes first.

'What do y'all think of...this!', Evie smiled and modeled for us.

We all burst out laughing. It was a skirt that said 'cum slut' on it. I looked to the side and saw a funny t-shirt. It said 'not just a pretty face (fantastic tits too)'. I went into a changing booth and put it on. I pushed the curtain aside and did a spin. Evie and Tracy laughed. Suddenly we heard a familiar voice coming from a distance.

'Evie, Brooke said you can't be on Melrose without adult supervision.', it was Tracy's mom.

Me and Evie both quickly went into a changing booth and put on our before clothes.

'Well you're here aren't you, Mel?', she answered.
'Yep. I am.'

I was standing next to Mel when Tracy came out of a booth with gorgeous pants on. They were boot leg jeans with leopard fur sewn onto the sides.

'What do you think?', she asked her mom.
Mel kept smiling.
'You look incredible.'
Tracy smiled. She has such a pretty smile.
'Like the leopard fur, Mel?', I asked her.
'Yeah.'
'But not for seventy five bucks, baby.'
Evie knew Tracy was about to lose her shit again so she saved us with making us laugh.

'Guys! This only cost nineteen ninety five!'

~

We arrived home. Well, Tracy's home. Mason and his friends were sitting on the couch. Tracy already ran to her room.

'Hey boys!', Evie said.

I stood next to her, smiling at Mason. He eventually saw me and smiled back. I walked to Tracy her room.

'Hey, do you mind if I use the bathroom?'
'No, go ahead.', she smiled.

I went to the bathroom. I took the eyeliner pencil and mascara out of my pocket. If I'm going to be in the same house as Mason, I might as well look good. I quickly redid my makeup. I bumped into Mason when I was turning the corner.

'You trying to look good for me?'
'No, thank you. I actually have a huge crush on your sister and I'm thinking I might ask her out tonight.'

He looked at me in shock. Mouth wide open.

'You dumbass.', I laughed and walked away.

A/N:
AA PART TWOOOO
IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG BUT I WAS FEELING A LITTLE SICK