c1: All The Dying Kids, Need Their Justice

I see an image of a body, broken and beet red. I hear the a cappella angels, singing for the dead

 I hear the a cappella angels, singing for the dead

{ (R)'s POV }

a child.. no four children? maybe three? who knows, but i do know that they are children. the size of the bodies tells me so. but why are they so beaten, broken, and just down right monstrous? who would do something like that?... oh why, do i even question?

it's a heinous criminal, that committed this act - so why even question, their humanity? it leaves them, ever since they went ahead and threw their lives under the bus, for something petty or for nothing at all.

"...The method of this criminal's killing-way, is absurd. I hate looking at this - but... as a police officer it's something i should do. I should find, evidence on who is the most evil out of all of these innocents." I said, most to myself - but also some to my co-workers, that were also called to investigate the crime scene.

"The time, that they must've died......" Now stopping in my tracks, i have taken a closer look at these children's bodies, and yet - it only seems like, they were killed mere weeks ago. "!.. grhg. That criminal is still on the loose. What are *they* planning?" saying so, i looked down at the wounds, that look older. Not fresh.

"... It disgusts me, on what that *being* is planning to do." But, no matter. I will have to focus on getting the most recent and old evidence from this crime scene left by that traitor.

".......i must get them, and let the rest flow as smoothly." I shook my head, and went ahead to investigate the bodies. I may be a police officer, but it's always better to be safer than sorry. Who knows if the detectives, make a mistake and they get the wrong answer?

Always, it's better to be safer, than a sorry mess that lets everyone down.

_______________________________________

After a few more hours, I was told to be off of this case for now; returning to my apartment whom i shared with my pet; police dog, named "Yoshi". It may be overused now, but what can i say?

What some people say is true: "A Dog is a Man's best friend". Yes, there might as well be another reason, but for now let's just stick with this. I have no time, to tell another reason, since you all might as well know that other reason too

I took off my shoes, and walked inside of my apartment while shaking my head a bit

__________________
I DUNNO HOW TO END THIS. JUST TAKE THIS.