Relationships

Yes, i have noticed that i said, i won't have any love-interests in this story(since it's FNAF), but there are still some characters and stuff that we would need to know the dynamic of, when around the reader, so i'll be going with that. 

Do remember that this is mostly around Horror, so only small fluff - here and there. I will try my best to write it like what happened in canon(i'll be using FNAF 3 as a base, SB comes later and stuff like that). I am not the best, tho i know that.

Oh, and if you read one of the tags, it may be weird to be seeing "abitofhenryxreader" in there. I know, but i do want to add that small bit of trust there. William would be a very bad pick(even tho, now that i think it fits) - other characters we don't even know about, and having robots? IN LOVE WITH YOU? An adult reader, who is just- very much older than them(kids are in the robots, and i just find it fucked up).

Henry, seems like a best pick, since well- yea, he practically seems like the kindest person around. This reader is based on Kinjo, from a different fandom. So i just wanna mix all that stuff, that makes Kinjo a person and etc. Sorry for talkin' too much, here they are

{%} = normal/neutral

{-} = rivals/enemies

{!} = friends/'better then those criminals'

{♥} = love partner/interest

{#} = familial-ish

{(?)} = unsure/vague

_________________________________

{-}    William Afton

"AHA, wow - you sure have grown, (R)! You're more twisted like me! Or even more, than me. That's saying something!"

{!/♥}  Henry Emily

"...I knew i could count on you. Your always there for me."

{#/%}   Gregory

"An adult who's... helping me..? That's you? No offence.. but.. how would you help me?.. your uhm- kinda, not able to..."

{-/%} Vanny/Vanessa

-"..Not bad, not bad.. still. I guess i would need to take you out as well, just how did you survive the fire?"

%"Aren't you going to help me, find that kid?"

{%/(?)} Glamrock Freddy

"I'm glad, you're here to help me as well."

{#/%/!(?)} THE CHILDREN SOULS

"....can we really trust you...?"

{#/%} Charlotte 'charlie' Emily

"..thank you, for helping us...."

{%/(?)} Vengeful Spirit 

"...you look like him, and even have the same 'eye-glow' as him. Are you two working together? Should i also give you the death *he* got?"

____________________________________________

the end of this, then the story will begin!- kmnjbhgvcf