Chapter 21: The Date.

<< Warning! Fluff, cussing, sassy Gichii >>

As Gichii and Sane walked out the door; a fluffy layer of snow covered the grass. The sky lighting up as snowflakes continued to fall, covering the ravenette and albinos hair. As Gichii took Sanes hand, he smiled. Various light crunches came from the snow as their feet collided with the ground.

As they neared their destination Gichii couldn't help but be excited. If Gichii was being honest, out of the months they've been dating they never really went out, many times its always been because of school and family. So now that it was winter break, Gichii took the opportunity to take his boyfriend out. And now, they arrived.

Gichii smiled brightly at Sane, "We're here!" Gichii stated as he opened the door, "Thanks." Sane smiled, they both walked in Gichiis smile bright as they approached the counter. "Hello!" The attendant greeted, "Hello! Reservation for Gichii." Gichii replied, "Let me see...Ah, okay! Gichii, table for two, at 6:00?" The attendant asked, Gichii nodded in response, "Alright! Right this way!" The attendant began to walk as Gichii and Sane followed from behind.

The attendant led them to a beautiful corner, plants made the cafe look more lively, as orange lights gave a golden hue to it, windows allowing you to see the snow that fell on the ground. The attendant gave them their menus "My name is Fukitaro, and I'll be your server today!" She smiled before walking away, "They have Ohagi here too, Sane." Gichii smiled, "Really?" Sane asked as he scanned the menu, his eyes lit up as he spotted the Ohagi. "Guess they really do." Sane replied "I'll get that with some Udon." Sane stated as he put his menu down. "Mmh. I'm going to get Salmon Daikon." Gichii replied.

After some-time, Fukitaro came back, "Are you guys ready to order?" She asked, Sane nodded in response "Mkay! What can I get you?" She asked a bright smile on her face, "Can I get Ohagi and some Udon?" Sane asked, "And to drink?" Fukitaro asked "Just water." Sane replied. Fukitaro quickly wrote it down before turning to Gichii, "And you?" She asked, "Mh. Can I get Salmon Daikon with some onigiri, please." Gichii replied "To drink?" She asked, "Water is fine." Gichii responded.

She quickly wrote it down before bowing and walking away. Many laughs and giggles came from their table, suddenly, Gichii overheard a conversation "Yeah, the guy with all the scars is scary. He looks like he's seen some shit." One of the workers said "I know right? And the boy he's with is really cute too, how did he find HIM attractive?" Someone else asked, this set a nerve off in Gichii. Fukitaro came back with the food in her hands, she placed the food down in front of them "I'll be back with your drinks!" She smiled before turning away. After a couple minutes she came back with the water in her hands she placed them down "Enjoy your meal!" She smiled before walking away.

After they finished eating, Gichii and Sane worked to stack their dishes to make it easier for their waiter. Once they finished they began to talk, laughing again, Gichii tried his best to ignore the comments about Sane, when Fukitaro came back with the bill Gichii thanked her before Sane and him began to argue over who should pay the bill eventually Sane let Gichii pay, Fukitaro came back and collected the bill, as they made their way out of the cafe "Can you step out for a second, wait for me in the front." Gichii asked, Sane nodded in response as he stepped outside Gichii walked up to the counter, "Hi!" Gichii greeted with a fake smile, "Hello!" Somone greeted with a smile.

Gichii dropped the smile on his face as he noticed Fukitaro writing something down on a paper, she handed him the paper and waited for Giciis response, Gichii scanned over the papaer, "**********" It was her number "I thought you were cute..."She blushed Gichii cringed at the comment "First off. No, second my boyfriend is outside. And third, you're not my type." Gichii replied. Gichii ripped the paper and threw it out, "Sorry not sorry." Gichii smiled meanly as he turned to the counter. "Oh, if you're going to talk shit behind my boyfriends' back. Say it to us, we're not scary, though you claimed he was, if you're going to continue doing so, why don't approach us? After all now that I'm taking a closer look at you, you're all super ugly, thanks! Bye!" Gichii smiled before walking away. (Slayed)

Gichii met Sane outside intertwining their fingers before they began to walk, snow still fell crunching beneath their feet. Clouds formed in front of their lips as they talked and laughed. Soon, they reached Sanes house. Sane opened the door cleaning his shoes before stepping in, Gichii doing the same.

Gichii closed the door behind him as he stepped in, he took off his shoes setting them aside before being greeted my Shizu "Hi you two! How did it go?" She asked a warm smile on her face. Gichii smiled back "It went well, thanks" Sane replied Gichii nodded in agreement "That's great! Glad you had fun!" Shizu beamed "Im about to head to bed, everything's basically picked up. Sane, would you mind doing the dishes today?" Shizu asked, "Yeah, I can do them." Sane replied "Thanks!" She smiled before walking away.

Sane did as told and began to do the dishes, Gichii accompanying him, once they finished they washed their hands and made their way towards Sanes room. Once they made it Sane shut the door behind him "Hey Sane? Can I wear one of your shirts? I don't have any pajamas." Gichii asked Sane hummed in approval before he heard his closet door open. "Thanks!" Gichii replied as he took one of Sanes shirts. Gichii made his way towards the bathroom to get changed. Sane changing in his room (HAHAH NO SMUT).

When they finished, Gichii walked back to Sanes room, sitting on his bed. Sane accompanied him hugging Gichii kissing his cheek, "Hey, thanks for dinner." Sane smiled Gichiis' face flushed lightly before smiling back "Of course.." He replied hugging Sane tightly.

Soon, Gichii felt his eyes getting heavy, eventually falling into the dark abyss that slowly consumed him. Light breaths came from Gichii; sane smiled contently before too falling asleep.

Word count: 1197

A/N: Please go check out my friends' story!  issiah_is_a_simp His story is really good! And my bbg feetveryyum whom is his editor! TYSM for 19k reads! I don't know how I could put this any other way! I love you all!! Also so sorry for the slowest update in the world! I feel like I used to post extremely often and now I post every other week, however I see why this story used to be so cringe, it was because I was rushing it. And now that I've taken the time to actually understand what was wrong I feel like I've gotten better at writing! Though, there is still room for improvement! Again, thank you all so much for the support! Love you!! Stay safe and drink water and eat lot of food!!