03. cheers, brother!

Começar do início

"nice picture, bro."

rafael says as he hands me back my phone and picks up his glass to take a sip.

"thanks.."

i say as i look back at my phone notifications increasing and turn it off, placing it back down on the table.

"and hey, i heard there's a party going down tonight, wanna hit it up?"

rafael says as he rubs his hands together with a slight smile on his face.

whenever there's a party, rafael is always the one to know as it's his thing.

"hell yeah. i have a few days before i have to go back to training anyways, so this should be good."

i say as our waiter comes by the table to pick up our check and we thank him as he walks off.

"let's go! nice, you ready?"

rafael says as he throws his jacket on.

"yeah, come on."

i say as we both get up and walk back to the parking lot and get into my bmw.

"bro, and you know that model that you like too? well, she's in portugal, so what are the chances?"

he says as he reaches the passenger side and throws his hands up in the air as he faces me from the side of the car.

"no way man, i doubt it and she's not all that either."

i say as i unlock my car and we both get in.

"nah, that's foul.. but we'll see about that."

he says as he puts his seatbelt on and has a determined look on his face.

"mhm, let's go before we're late."

i say and he rolls his eyes and connects his phone to the aux and plays "trance" by metro boomin.

"no because how crazy would it be if i just sent her a dm."

he says and i give him a side eye as we pull out of the parking lot onto the avenue.

"ok it's not like she would even see it if we're being so real right now."

he continues going and starts to mess around on his phone as we reach a ride light.

"you're verified, she'll see it, bro."

i say as i try looking over at what he's doing on his phone and he's covering his phone from me.

"i give up. do whatever you want but i'm not sure what you're trying to achieve anyways."

i say but on the inside i'm nervous with the thought of seeing her since i've been super careful about not directly liking her stuff on instagram.

"alright, alright. i won't text her but drive before we get honked at, at least."

he says the last part trying not to laugh and i just roll my eyes at him and drive off.