~nine~

Y/N POV:

Minutes later, the place was filled with water. I had no way out. That was the end. I thought I'm gonna get shot but drowning seems better.

I swam out and tried getting a way out but soon enough, I ran out of air. I got a familiar feeling, my lungs burning like they were going to explode. My vision blurred. And I started sinking down. I reached the bottom but suddenly, I felt someone pick me up, swimming to the surface.

The person came out placing me out on a rock, before going out themselves. I started coughing out water, gasping for air. I realised where I was. I was on a rock. Wow what an interesting finding. What I saw shook me. I saw the entire Sully family standing on a rock in front of me, meaning none of them just saved my life. I looked up to see my father. He knelt down to me, "I know I have never been a present father. Or a good one. At all. All I always wanted was for you to be happy and safe. I had no choice. They had me under their knife. I have been a horrible man. But I had no choice. Just remember you will always be my daughter. I will always love yo-" before he could finish, a gunshot went straight through his head, killing him instantly. "NO!" I screamed getting to his side. I picked up his face, making his lifeless expression face me. A tear rolled down my cheek as I noticed a dog tag around his neck. I pulled it out and saw my name on it. He had it all along. Just like I had his. I took it off placing it around my neck. Now I had mine and his.

Neteyam jumped from the water to my side. He was okay. My healing worked. "Let's go. He's dead," he told me before noticing my watery eyes. "H-he was the only family I had left. And now he's dead. I have no one..." I cried to him, pressing my face into his chest. "I am your family. I love you. You might as well take my heart Y/n, it's already full of you. I love you, I see you Y/n." I looked into his eyes before connecting our lips. I pulled back, "You've known me for a few weeks but, I love you, I see you Neteyam." I giggled as he smiled pulling me in a hug. I rolled my dad's body in the water, before swimming back to his family.

VERY SHORT BUT IT'S MY BIRTHDAY Y'ALLLL

ALSO, IT'S NOT FINISHED YET OKAY WAIT

FOR U I GIV THIS: