ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ ꪻꫝ᥅ꫀꫀ

Start from the beginning

"I don't know." He returned honestly whilst he shrugged Neytiri's hand of his shoulder. "My mother never told me."

"Where's your mother now?"

"I cant answer that either. She left me at a young age." Zarian bit his lip, looking anywhere but the two adults. He didn't think of it as that bad. So what? He didn't have a mother or father figure. Big deal. Sure, it could get a bit lonely, but others have been through worse, so why would it matter?

Jake cleared his throat. "Did your mother tell you anything else about him."

Zarian acted as if he were thinking. "Nothing much really."

And just when Jake was opening his mouth to speak, the boy interrupted him. "Just that you sent him off to fight your war and he died in battle." He stated with venom mixed into his accent. Zarian stared at the older with a gaze that could kill.

"Lots of people were killed that day-"

"So your saying that because other na'vi died, that his death doesn't matter as much?"

"No, no! That's not what I mean." Jake sighed, looking to Zarian sympatheticly. "Hundreds of people were killed by the Sky People and hundreds fought willingly, for their home. I didn't send him off to fight for me, he chose to fight for his people, his family and his home."

Zarian's gaze softened and his ears raised.

"A day before the war I was with a friend, his name was Tsu'tey." "He told me that his mate was just announced pregnant and that he needed help with a name." The adult smiled at the memory. "We decided if it was a girl, her name would be Tiriena and if it was a boy..."Jake looked at the teenager fondly.

"That his name would be Zarian."

The puffy-haired na'vi's ears shot up, his yellow eyes widening. It was the smallest bit of information — a name — but it meant so much to him.

"You dad was a great warrior and your a whole lot like him, especially with that temper of yours."

The boy looked to the ground, shaking away the smirk he pulled from the recent comment.

"He'd be proud of how far you've come."

Zarian froze, caught of guard emotionally, mentally, physically- you get the idea. His mouth hung open as he nodded slowly. "Irayo..."

"Kea tìkin." "Oh, and the ropes are off." With that, Toruk Makto left.

His head snapped down to see the ropes that once restrained him to a chair, lay on the floor. He stood up and shook his arms trying to wake them up. He took a couple of steps until he felt a sudden hand on his shoulder making him jump. Instinctively, he swiftly spun round and punched the culprit in the face. He took a quick step back. It was the boy he had spotted earlier. He held on to the side of his face that Zarian had just hit, eyebrows raised. "Ow."

"You shouldn't have snuck up on me idiot." He explained, squinting his eyes at the other.

"Okay, my bad." He raised his hands beside his head in a fake surrender. The boy then sighed dramatically, grinning . "You could've killed me you know?"

The puffy-haired teen shrugged. "Oh well...?" He said it as more of question then an answer, not seeing anything entirely wrong with what he done beforehand.

The other ignored the boy who had punched him. "I'm Neteyam, you?" He smiled softly, dropping his hand downs down. His braids hung over his eyes as he tilted his head.

"Zarian."

"Uh. Earlier, the people you... you know- they were my little brothers and sisters, I was just with our parents." Neteyam informed scratching his hairline sheepishly.

"Okay. What are their names? So I don't get fucking mixed up or anything."

"The youngest is my little sister, Tuktirey. You can just call her Tuk though."

"Then there's Spider, he's adopted, if you couldn't tell."

"Then there's Lo'ak, he's the middle."

"And lastly there's Kiri, second oldest."

"I heard my name." A boy had walked up to the two and peeked from behind his brother sneering. He then nodded to Zarian.

"Hey lil' bro. I was just telling our friend Zarian here how I'm better than you at literally everything." He gushed, rapping his arm around the younger neck and messed with his braided hair.

Lo'ak groaned and pushed Neteyam off, and fixed some of his out of place braids.

(
Irayo = Thanks.
Kea tìkin = No need [to thank]; you're welcome.

HI.

Chapter three has been officially birthed lmao.

Thank you for all of the support such as commenting and voting, it means a lot.
Hope you like this so far.

And... Zarian along with Neteyam are 8'10 not 8'2 lol.

I will once again get to writing another chapter, buh-bye.)