"Give me that ball, rabbit"

But then he came in to hot and gossamer got in front of bugs and..

"Whoa!" Assassin green fish tried to slow down but he bumped into gossamer and went fling into the force field and hits the floor.

"Someone's bouncing in the game" bugs chuckles.

Then he passes the ball to wolf with his LeBron James powers that was given to him, he caught the ball and he dribbled, then he holds it up, whistles and roadrunner takes the ball as shark man who was bruised from the train white mamba and Arachnneka surrounded him.

"Hey, guys" wolf waved.

"Hey...Where's the ball?" Shark man asked.

Roadrunner spins around them and in slow motion, "Beep, beep"

Acmevision super slo-mo.

They were surrounded in fog. In fact the whole court was covered in smoke.

Then Tweety jumps out of the smoke with the ball screaming as he dunks it.

For Smoke screen bonus, they bounced from 37 to 98.

"Oh, no! Are you kidding me?" Al G grunts, then he saw  clawde still playing with the ball of yarn.

"HEY!" He yelled grabbing her attention as she snapped out of her glazed, she looks at him.

"What do you think your doing?" He asked.

The the others help her out of the unraveled yarn, "she's a cat, it's what she does" shark man says as he pulls a piece of string off her head, clawde looks down in shame.

"Road Runner smokescreen? It's the oldest trick in the book!"

"Tweety!" Wolf cheers for him.

"Ooh, slam dunk!"

The Tune Squad cheers for him.

"Just like I drew it up" daffy says.

Assassin green fish, comes back, his head dizzy from that hit.

"Oh, what a no-look pass ahead to Dom"

White mamba hands the ball to wolftiger, he gives it to shark man.

"Looks like the Goons are playing keep-away"

But then bugs takes over the introduction of the game in a 30s style or 2os or 50s whatever.

"Wolftiger passes to fish boy...fish boy back to jaw jr. He's gonna dunk... Oh! But he freezes at the rim!"

Shark man freezes like bugs predicted

"Oh? Huh?"

"What are you doing?" Al G asked.

"Giving new meaning to "suspended from the game!"

"Give me that" Al G gets takes the mic from him.

"But the Goons fast break, take it to the other end...These silly Tunes don't have what it takes to win"

Then suddenly the lights went out and...it became a hip hop bonus round.

"No, wait, wait. I wasn't trying to start a..."

"Oh, we rappin' now? We rappin'?"

"Hey, Porky, fry 'em. Fry 'em? Me... Me... Me?
Show 'em who you really are, Notorious P.I.G."

"Oh... Oh, boy. Here goes nothin'" stuttering and mimicking record scratching.

"♪ What up? It's Porky Pig ♪
♪ They call me P Double ♪
♪ Al G. step to me He don't want no trouble ♪"