Chapter 17 |(End of I Am...)|

Start from the beginning

"What do you want Jay?," I asked.

"Can I talk to you in private?"

"No. You and my father got what you wanted and that was being on this tour to annoy the hell out of me with your presence. What can you possibly want now?"

"It would be better if I can talk to you in private," he said.

"I believe the lady said no and whatever you can say to her, you can say in front of me," Joe replied, putting his arm around me. I know Jay long and well enough to know whether he's scared or not and right now, I can tell he's scared of Joe. He just didn't show it.

"Last time I checked, this was a A and B conversation," Jay said, getting cocky. That was strike one! Jay shouldn't have gotten cocky because he was definitely gonna get his feelings hurt and I wasn't gonna be the one to do it.

"And last time I checked, it wasn't a conversation. You asked my woman a question and I answered it. So if you got a problem then I suggest you solve it." Then Jay got in Joe's face. Big mistake! Now that is strike two! Jay does not know what the hell he's getting himself into.

"Trin take JoBug for me," I told her. I did not want JoJo to see her father fight. Trin hurried over and took JoBug from me and took her to another room. I backed away from both men because I knew Jay was about to go straight to strike three and was about to get his ass kicked.

"Beyoncé can speak for herself. I mean, after all, she's still in love with me." Jay smirked, looked at me and then looked back up at Joe. Joe was pissed off. He just didn't show it and he was very good at hiding his feelings. I'm pretty sure Jay thinks that his little comment didn't faze Joe one bit but it did and Joe didn't want him to see it.

"She's mine and will always be mine. You got that pretty boy?," Jay continued, poking Joe's hard chest as he called Joe a "pretty boy." Now that was strike three! Joe looked down at Jay's finger that was still connected to his chest and smirked. In one second, Joe twisted Jay's arm the wrong way and uppercut the shit out of him to the point where he flew up in the air and fell to the ground.

"Ooooo damn," Jey and Jimmy said, together. Jey ran over to Jay and hovered over him.

"You got knocked the fuck out," he shouted. Then he jogged back over to the rest of the family laughing because of what he just did. This guy really needs to stop watching Friday. Then Joe walked over to Jay.

"Now you listen to me and you listen good. Stay away from Beyoncé. Whatever you two had in the past, is the past. She's not anyone's property. She's a beautiful, independent woman that knows who and what she wants and she certainly doesn't want you. So I'm gonna tell you this one more time and one time only. Leave her alone! Do I make myself clear?" Jay just looked at him and didn't answer and Joe wasn't having it. Then Joe grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"Do I make myself clear?," Joe asked again. Jay quickly nodded his head.

"Good." Joe let go of Jay's shirt and moved away from him satisfied. I couldn't budge at this point. I was surprised and turned on all at the same time and I wasn't gonna stop Joe from defending me and giving Jay the full message that I've been trying to tell him months ago. Joe walked towards me and put his arm around my shoulders and kissed my head.

"Come on, baby," Joe muttered. We walked away from Jay and towards the rest of the family. I can't believe he just did that to Jay! Maybe he'll finally get the message after what happened to him. I took a sleeping JoJo from Trinity and we all left the building. There were fans everywhere. There was screaming, yelling. You name it. We had to take three or four different cars because it was a lot of us. Soon we got to the docks and there was a big yacht that looked like it could fit all of us. We all got on the yacht and went inside. It was really big in the inside like it was house itself. I put JoJo into one of the rooms and turned on the tv and turned off the light. I kissed JoJo and whispered good night and cracked the door a little. I went into the main room where the whole family was and saw wine glasses and champagne. Everybody was filling up their glasses with champagne.