𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗

ابدأ من البداية

Didn't I get shot ? By a random maniac that is.

It's good that I still remember those,but. . .

What just happened ?

I'm pretty sure i'm beyond saving. Maybe if I was only shot once,then yeah,but I was shot multiple times. You would need a miracle if you wanted to be save by that.

Also it is dark. Very dark here... Where am I ? Is this what my mind looks like from the inside ?

Seriously, what just happened ?

This is such a confusing time. . .

For starters, let's stop the panicking. It's normal for people to be anxious at this time and that's fine,but drowning in it for too long definitely wouldn't help.

That speech sorta works. . . Not feeling anxious at this moment would made me question my own sanity.

Seems like most of my organs doesn't seem to be working. That's not a good sign. I already tried everything from trying to move my arms, legs and I already tried opening my eyes,but none of those are currently working. To begin with, I couldn't even feel them. Has I lost my sense of touch ?

The only logical thing is that this is the afterlife. It's.... Not what I expected at all. Well, you wouldn't expect the afterlife to be dark and empty would you ? Leaving you only with the darkness and thought sounds like a cruel torture. Did I get banish here because... No... I don't need those memories...

Actually there's also a chance that I'm in a deep coma. Since my brain activity is still working that might be a possible answer. Although that would mean that they did an amputee on my limbs and nervous systems. That would be. . .

I should really stop worrying about such things. People would still accept the imperfect me right ?

Right ?

I rather not know the answer. . . What I would like to know is the condition of Satoru. He's alive right ? Surely there would be someone nearby who heard the gunshots. Still, I have no way to know. It was really my fault wasn't it...

Just as I tried to move my nonexistent arm, I could feel a weird sensation beneath my body. I couldn't really make out what it really is unfortunately. It's sorta soft ? Am I on the ground ? No, that doesn't seems to be the case. A ground wouldn't be as soft as this,but a mud might.

Though I wasn't able to confirm it,but at least my senses are back. Of course ,I was happy by the news. There's a chance that my other senses would came again one by one. It's possibility is not zero.

At least this has made it clear that I'm not in my death bed. But why am I outdoors ? From what my body feels, this should be the outdoors.

What my body also feels is the sensation of rain that is pouring down from my top. It's not cold at all actually. I can neither feel heat or cold in this body.

Now that I think of it... It would be weird if the ground below me is a puddle of mud. It's more precised to call this. . .

Snow ?

From the way it felt, it definitely feels like a snow and the rain that I felt must be a snow coming down from the sky.

Obviously, I still had no clue as to what happened,but my senses are slowly,but surely are starting to activate. I could feel the sense of touch in my getting stronger and stronger and are able to feel my surroundings better so it's not wrong to assume so.

Oh ?

A huge progress.

I could roughly feel my body moving against the ground.