7

The journey to the beach was longer than Arisu and Hana expected.

Or maybe it wasn't, and they were just going the wrong way. Who knows?

They were currently in and opened grass area with a tent they found a while back.

"So, we'll continue in the morning?" Hana asked, taking a sip of her water that they also managed to scavenge.

"Yeah. I don't know why this place is so far away." Arisu sighed, rubbing his eyes.

"Maybe it's just really well hidden." Hana set her bottle down and yawned. "We should get some rest, though."

Arisu nodded, also setting his bottle down and then laying down on the grass.

Hana stood up and looked down at Arisu. A confused look was drawn across her face. "Arisu? What are you doing?"

Arisu looked up at her. "You should take the tent."

Hana laughed. "We can both share the tent. I don't find it weird if we sleep together - not in a weird way, but.. resting for the night, yes."

Arisu smiled up at her and shook his head. "I'm good here. The grass is really comfortable."

"Oh, is that so?"

"Yup! Definitely."

Hana smiled and rolled her eyes before unzipping the tent and going inside.

It was only a few minutes later that she heard Arisu mumble something to himself - it was something along the lines of the bugs outside.

"Arisu, just sleep in here!"

----------

Sooner or later, Arisu was beside Hana with a panicked look on his face.

What would Karube think of this? Is all Arisu thought.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Arisu broke the silence, worryness laced in his voice.

"Arisu." Hana stated in a stern voice. "We've known each other for so long. We're just going to sleep."

"Okay. Just making sure you're comfortable." He said.

It was a cute thing for him to do - he was always so caring for Hana, even before this whole fiasco happened.

"Goodnight."

---------

It was now the morning. The air was a little bit cool, which made Hana regret taking her sweater off from the last game.

"How do we hunt?" Arisu asked as he scanned the ground. "Usagi always came back with some sort of animal. She made it look easy."

Hana chuckled, also looking at the ground. "We should've asked before she left. We ate yesterday, though, so we should be.. fine?"

"Hopefully the beach will have food of some sort." Arisu sighed, putting his hands on his hips.

"Come on." Hana patted his back and continued to walk back to their campsite. "We'll continue this journey."

"Why did they have to hide this place so well?" Arisu pouted as he trailed behind Hana.

"It's probably in an obvious place. We just haven't seen it yet." Hana reminded him.

"Wait," Arisu stopped in his tracks, making Hana turn around. "We should try to find people instead of the Beach."

"People..?"

"When we were in that tagger game there were two people with these bracelets on - almost like they had a key attached to it or something."

Arisu continued, "If we try to find people with those bracelets, then maybe we can follow them back to the beach."