2

Everyone exited the elevator and entered a room with two doors; LIVE or DIE was written on the them.

"The time remaining for this room is two minutes."

"What's this?" Karube questioned, his eyes still glued to both of the doors.

"To live... or to die?"

"Are we really in a game? If so, I would pick the LIVE door." Chota said, bringing his phone up to film everything.

"There isn't that much time left." Hana said, looking down at the remaining time.

"Arisu, do you know what we should do?" Karube asked the boy.

"Uh, I don't know." He confessed. "It's probably a trick but I don't know. The game master would want you to pick the LIVE door."

One minute remaining.

Hana could feel the nervousness start to rise to her chest. "We have to make a decision quick."

"Just open a damn door." One of the women said which earned a glare from Karube.

"Are you just going to set her up to die?"

Thirty seconds remaining.

"Someone has to open a fucking door eventually, right? Or we'll all die." The woman in heels said.

Suddenly the other girl opened one of the doors, she stepped in before falling to the floor with a thump.

Hana covered her mouth with her hand before looking at the time. There were only ten seconds remaining.

"Come on!" Hana yelled as she ran to open the other door, and walking through.

The others followed along - Chota had to be pulled in before being burnt to a crisp by the sudden fire.

"What the fuck?" Hana had her back against the wall, trying to process what had just happened.

"You killed her so you should open the door this time." Karube said.

"I didn't kill her. We would've died so she opened the door on her own. Not my fault." She defended herself.

"Just open a fucking door!" Karube roared.

"Stop! We'll all take turns opening doors, okay?" Arisu tried calming the two down after the catastrophe.

Everyone was an absolute mess - Chota was sick on the floor, Karube and the woman were fighting, while Hana and Arisu seemed like the only calm ones.

"I- I'll open the damn door!" Hana spoke up which earned a look from her older brother.

"Don't open it, Hana."

Arisu looked at his phone to see the remaining time, then made his way over towards one of the doors. "I'll do it."

The boy looked at the door one last time as he rested his hand on the handle.

He froze and his facial expression changed - Arisu had no clue what to do.

"See? You can't open the door either!"

"Shut the hell up!" Karube raised his voice at the woman.

Hana looked around at everyone before going towards the other door. "I said I was going to open it."

Smoke filled the room as Hana places her hand on the door handle. She continued to speak, "if we don't do something then we'll all die."

"Hana, don't." Her older brother warned. "Don't do it."