3

It was quite late after the group finished the game. They decided to stay in a mall with the woman - whose name is Shibuki - for a while.

Hana sat on one of the benches in the mall. It was huge when it was abandoned. It wasn't that bad.

"Hey."

The girl turned around after hearing the voice of her older brother. He sat down and looked off in to the distance before speaking.

"Hey." Hana said. "What are you still doing up?"

"I was going ask you the same thing." He smiled, "but, I can't sleep. I'm guessing it's the same with you?"

"Yeah, I can't sleep either for some reason." Hana admitted. "It's just that game."

Karube sighed, still looking out at all the different shops within the mall. "I'll make sure you live."

Hana looked at her brother, brows furrowed together. "What about you?"

Karube let out a soft chuckle. "You don't have to worry about me, Hana. I have to protect you." He explained. "No matter what."

Hana wanted to argue with her brother but she was far too tired to do so. She knew both of them would make it.

"Okay. Whatever you say, Karube." She smiled. "Are the others alright? Or are they asleep?"

"I know Chota and Shibuki are asleep. I don't know about Arisu, though." He said.

"I should go check on him." Hana replied, then realizing what she had said. "Or you. That's an option as well."

Another chuckle escaped from Karube. "Do you have a crush on him or something? You always wanna be around him."

Hana rolled her eyes. "Pfft, no. I wouldn't be able to anyways with you around."

"If you do it's okay. I don't care." Karube added.

Hana glanced at her brother who still had his eyes glued to the various shops in the mall.

"You should sleep soon, Karube." Hana reminded him as she stood up. "I'll see you in the morning."

"Goodnight, Hana."

LATER

Hana woke up - her back felt stiff due to the position she was sleeping in, but once she got up and stretched, her back was better.

"Good morning." Hana looked to see Arisu: his hair was messy and he still had the sleepiness effect in his eyes.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" Hana asked.

"It was okay. How about you?" Arisu returned the question as he combed his hair back with his hand.

"Same as you." Hana yawned. "I'm starving, though. We should be able to find food in one of these shops."

"Let's go." Arisu said.

TWENTY MINUTES LATER

The two eventually started making their way back after finding a few cans of food. This would last them at least until tonight, but there was more food, luckily.

Hana suddenly broke the silence. "Are we gonna join a game today?" She asked.

"I don't know. It's risky, but we need more days on our visas." Her brother answered first. "We'll make a decision by tonight."

Hana didn't want to go to a game but she needed more days just like her brother said. Life was too complicated now.

Another piece of food plopped on to her tongue. Her thoughts still consumed her.

A FEW HOURS LATER.

It was now nighttime. Karube and Arisu were currently on the roof making a decision with what to do.

Hana was seated beside Chota while Shibuki was in the other room.

She wondered what her older brother was going to do, Arisu as well. 

Hana knew she had to go with the pair, even if Karube said no to her. She needed more days too.

"Hana, are you going to the games tonight?" Chota asked the girl.

"Uhh, I don't know. It depends what Karube says." She answered honestly. "Are you sure you'll be okay here?"

Chota nodded. "I have Shibuki here with me. I'll be okay. What matters most is your safety, Arisu and Karube as well."

Hana sighed, she didn't trust Shibuki entirely. "Just.. be careful around her, alright?"

Chota was confused by the girl's mumbled words. "What? Do you not trust her?" He whispered back.

"We don't know her that well. I just... I'm worried about leaving you alone with her." Hana said, placing a hand on Chota's shoulder.

"I'll be okay-"

"We're going to a game tonight." Arisu suddenly announced, walking into the room.

"I'm coming with you guys." Hana stood up as she spoke, earning sideeye from her brother.

"No, you aren't, Hana." Karube said sternly. "You can't risk it-"

"I can't stay here forever and do nothing. I need days on my Visa too. It's not just you guys." She replied, glancing to her brother, then Arisu.

"But Chota needs someone to take care of him." Karube nodded towards the injured man who waved him off.

"Let her go. She's right about being able to get more days." Chota said. "I'll be with Shibuki."

Karube looked nervous but agreed anyway. "Alright, but if you're hurt then don't join the next game."

"I'll be fine."

A/N - Intense game coming up next 👀