Who is the Spouse?

Start from the beginning

"Then where do you sleep?" When you think about it, you become more courageous: "Do you sleep on the floor?"

Lu Shifeng lifted his eyelids and glanced at him, for no reason, the sight of the Marshal made people feel a little flustered.

Jian Luo felt guilty and hesitated, "Then why don't I sleep on the floor?"

Lu Shifeng said, "I sleep in the bed, and you sleep in the bed too."

"..."

Jian Luo choked.

Although he won't suffer from sleeping with this peerless and good-looking person, but is it awkward?

Lu Shifeng got up and said, "I'll ask someone to make you a big bed. You go to the side and drink the medicine that the doctor will bring you later."

Jian Luo was dumbfounded: "Is there any medicine?"

"Otherwise?" Lu Shifeng asked rhetorically, "Have you forgotten what I said?"

Jian Luo racked his brains to turn his dull brain, and finally slowly remembered what Lu Shifeng said before.

(If you don't get sick, you don't need to take medicine.)

"..."

It's too awful.

Jian Luo bitterly wanted to struggle for a while: "Actually, I'm no longer in pain. Really, can I stop taking medicine?"

Lu Shifeng sneered: "Yes."

Jian Luo was overjoyed. He didn't expect the Marshal to be so considerate. It was really touching!

Lu Shifeng leaned against the bed and added slowly, "Then all meals you eat in the future must be approved, and your diet will be strictly controlled."

? ? ?

Jian Luo's eyes widened, and he said quickly, "I suddenly feel that the medicine is quite delicious."

"..."

A faint smile flashed across Lu Shifeng's eyes, and he said slowly, "Get off the bed and sit next to me. I'll have someone bring the things."

Jian Luo: "Oh."

He ran to the sofa to the side and started to play with his information bracelet before the soup medicine came. It was a bit blurry at first, but now the watermark has disappeared a lot, and it can be used normally.

Guangnao said, "How can I help you?"

Jian Luo thought about it: "Is there any Taobao website? I want to buy an information bracelet."

"Please wait."

The light brain was spinning slowly, and no fart popped out for a long time. Jian Luo was considered satisfied, but he was also considered to be very patient with this bracelet, and opened Jiang Jiang's chat box and began to ask: "Jiang Jiang , Do you have any recommended brand, information bracelet, I'm considering changing it."

Jiang Jiang replied quickly: "It depends on your budget."

Budget?

Jian Luo thought for a while that she would still need to use the bracelet in many places in the future, and she would definitely have to replace it with a better one. After all, this thing was meant to accompany her all the time.

After thinking about it, Jian Luo said, "It's more upscale."

Jiang Jiang is very positive about this: "High-end is also divided into grades, high-end is better than obsidian bracelet, dual-card dual-standby, charging for five minutes, standby for two months, wide signal coverage, except for being expensive, there are basically no disadvantages."