"Really?" Lu Shifeng's voice was flat: "Your family."

Jian Luo said smoothly, "Friend, I apologize to you for him."

There was a moment of silence on the other end of the phone.

This deadly silence made Jian Luo feel a little clueless.

Could it be that the Marshal is really angry? No, no, no, Jian Luo's heart unconsciously raised.

Lu Shifeng's voice was questioning: "I remember you said you were going to be with your family at home today."

"..."

Jian Luo froze.

"Have become friends again?" Lu Shifeng seemed to chuckle: "Mr. Jian's schedule is very busy."

Jian Luo fell stupid.

He completely forgot that he had just fooled around with Lu Shifeng last night!

Jian Luo was very guilty: "That, that..."

"Do you need me to make up a story for you?" The Marshal was very leisurely: "I'll wait for you for a while?"

Jian Luo panicked inexplicably: "Well, I was wrong."

Lu Shifeng didn't grab him: "Where?"

"It's outside." Jian Luo was honest this time: "I was eating just now, don't worry, I'm fine, I'm fine."

Lu Shifeng responded: "Be careful, don't eat unclean things."

Jian Luo assured him: "I ate in Moonlight, so don't worry, I'll be fine. I'm not a child anymore."

"..."

You are.

Lu Shifeng didn't talk to him any more, and hung up after telling some things.

After hanging up the phone, Jian Luo breathed a sigh of relief. You really can't lie easily these days, especially if you lie to Lu Shifeng, there is a 90% chance that you will be caught.

The meal that followed was very peaceful, and Wen Sheng was very tangled and embarrassed.

A table full of Moonlight's signature dishes was served long ago, but Nie Yan didn't move his chopsticks. As the most honored person at the dinner table, he didn't move his chopsticks first. Wen Sheng didn't even dare to move her chopsticks, and was forced to just be honest.

Until Jian Luo came back.

Jian Luo sat down again: "Sorry, did you wait for a long time?"

Nie Yan let him sit down and looked around Jian Luo again: "Where did you buy the clothes, the size is wrong."

This was taken casually by the waiter before.

Jian Luo is not the kind of person who pays attention to people, and doesn't care: "Whatever you take, as long as you can wear it."

Nie Yan still wanted to speak.

Jian Lou was afraid that the boss would say that he would buy another bunch for himself, just the one that Lu Shifeng bought in the palace, he might not be able to wear it all in his life, so he hurriedly said in advance: "Eat, or it will be cold for a while. "

Nie Yan turned the wrench on his fingertips: "The ice cream made from holy dragon fruit, try it."

Jian Luo's eyes lit up, and he reached out and took one and put it in his mouth to taste. This ice cream is really good. It's fluffy and soft, and the entrance is cold and pleasant. He sighed, "It's delicious."

The corner of Nie Yan's mouth twitched into a smile: "The new products developed by Li Hou Kitchen yesterday will be prepared for you when you come over in the future."