"Where are you going?" Jian Luo followed him and asked a soulful question: "What are you doing for the Moon Appreciation Banquet? Can't you reward it here?"

The corner of Lu Shifeng's mouth twitched into a smile: "I don't mind if you speak louder, it's better for everyone to hear."

"..."

Jian Luo pouted.

Constantly humiliating inside.

Because he stood beside Lu Shifeng, it attracted the attention of many people. Jian Luo couldn't stand being stared at all the time, so he consciously slowed down and tried to keep a distance from Lu Shifeng.

However, the Marshal was not as he wished.

Jian Luo only took a few steps back, and Lu Shifeng turned around.

The tall man stopped suddenly, Jian Luo lowered his head and almost bumped into it, Lu Shifeng said, "Give me your hand."

Jian Luo raised his hand suspiciously.

Lu Shifeng held his hand: "Let's go."

Unlike Jian Nan's slender, white and tender palms, Lu Shifeng's palms and finger pads have a thin layer of calluses, and at first touch, they even feel a little like dragon scales.

Jian Luo said, "I can go by myself."

Lu Shifeng ignored him: "When you go to the banquet in the lake, you need to assign seats. If you don't want to stand, just follow."

"...Oh."

Jian Luo honestly followed him. In fact, it felt quite strange. He had never been held by anyone since he was a child. The person who held his hand last time might have been a fortune-teller at a roadside stall.

In addition, it is to hold hands with Lu Shifeng in a real sense, although it seems that the Marshal is just taking him to find a position.

The Lake Pavilion has arrived.

In the middle of the big disc is a lifelike statue of a god, with a rather strange movement, with dragon horns on its head, but its hair is as red as a phoenix, with small fangs at the corners of its mouth, but its face is a bit like a shrewd Pixiu.

Lu Shifeng said to him, "This is a national beast."

Jian Luo seemed to understand, but gave an earthy explanation: "A mascot?"

"..."

Lu Shifeng was silent for a moment, then said softly, "You can say that."

The banquet table was lined up from top to bottom. Lu Shifeng's status was respected, and he should sit in front of him for admiration, but this was unnecessary for Jian Luo, a petty citizen.

When Jian Luo saw that he wanted to go up, he was not happy: "Forget it, you can go by yourself. I'll find a place below by myself."

Lu Shifeng said, "Where do you like it?"

Jian Luo was stunned for a moment, looked around, and tried his best to pick one that looked inconspicuous: "I think it's suitable there."

"Okay." Lu Shifeng led him there: "Just sit there."

? ? ?

Big brother, I'm balling, please don't mess with me.

It's not a question of location at all. Well, it's a question of you at all. You, a living person, are there, attracting attention wherever you go!

Jian Luo was afraid of him: "Forget it, let's go and sit in front."

Lu Shifeng lowered his head, the man's profile was as handsome as a knife: "Aren't you going to change places?"