prenatal education

Start from the beginning

Lu Shifeng didn't reply.

Jian Luo simply closed the dialog box. The toy he picked up during the day was a little rabbit. It was cute and the size of a pillow, so he simply took it and held it in his arms.

"The composition of the nutrient solution..." Jian Luo quickly read the message: "Could it be caused by the nutrient solution?"

Guangnao said: "Nutrition liquid is a highly nutritious liquid that is universal in the whole universe, and humans are also taking it."

Oh yes.

But humans are not infertile because of this.

Jian Luo touched his chin: "I'm afraid this is a bit difficult to handle."

Just thinking about it, a mosquito was lying on Jian Luo's shoulder and was happily sucking blood, and Jian Luo slapped it down almost without looking at it.

'Snap!'

The mosquitoes were silent.

Jian Luo sighed slowly: "Wherever I go, I can't leave you."

As he was talking, a video request was sent. Jian Nan shook his hand and almost fell, so he panicked and pressed the answer.

Lu Shifeng's face appeared on the screen.

Jian Luo exhaled: "Why did you come to communicate so suddenly?"

"Suddenly?" Lu Shifeng sat on the chair, resting his chin with one hand, and a sneer appeared on the corner of his mouth: "It seems that you didn't read the message I sent you at all."

...

Well, I'm closed early.

Jian Luo coughed lightly: "What's the matter with you?"

Lu Shifeng looked at his hand and frowned: "What's in your hand?"

"Huh?" Jian Luo was looking for paper, wiped it lightly, and explained, "This is a mosquito, I just got bitten."

From the video communication side, you can clearly see Jian Luo's upper body, and the young man's shoulders are red, which should be caused by mosquitoes.

Lu Shifeng frowned slightly: "There are mosquitoes in your house?"

Jian Luo wiped his hands clean and responded casually, very confidently: "It's summer now, isn't it normal to have mosquitoes?"

He is actually used to living here, because it is almost impossible to have mosquitoes in the city of the sky. It is built in mid-air. Usually, not to mention mosquitoes, not even birds.

Lu Shifeng tapped on the table with his fingertips: "Come here in two days."

"...Do you have to move there?" Jian Luo wanted to struggle again: "Actually, it's pretty good here, didn't you also say that the dragon cub is very strong, and a little trouble can't hurt it at all. Not to mention the mosquito sucked a little blood."

Lu Shifeng said in a low voice, "When you move here, you can apply for a household registration."

Jian Luo's face changed in seconds, and his attitude was good: "I'll pack my luggage tomorrow."

...

Lu Shifeng lifted his eyelids and looked at Jian Luo. He looked at Jian Luo with a few points and thought it was interesting. If nothing else, he liked Jian Luo quite a bit. Looking at the time, there was no ambiguity in the big things.

This kind of person is an excellent choice whether he is a subordinate or a...

Jian Luo yawned: "I'm going to sleep."