You and the Marshal

Start from the beginning

"No need." Jian Luo stretched his waist: "It's good to have a mouthful. It tastes a bit like cotton candy, not bad."

Lu Shifeng didn't ask what cotton candy was.

The two quickly arrived at a clothing store. Jian Luo didn't plan to go in, but Lu Shifeng led him in.

The clothes in the store are dazzling, all ages are sold, and the styles are also different. The Dark Stars are generally tall and big, so the yardage is relatively large, and the Dark Stars have a strange characteristic. They like the colors of red and purple, so the clothes in the store are more irritating to the eyes.

The waiter greeted him: "Hello, welcome."

Lu Shifeng said, "He picks."

"I pick?" Jian Luo and Lu Shifeng looked at each other and sighed after confirming that the man wasn't joking, "Okay."

He turned around and his eyes fell on a suit.

The color of this suit is plain, one black and one white. The black one is a large size, which looks upright and serious, while the white one is much plainer, and it is also a small size, which is almost just right.

Jian Luo pointed to White: "I want to try that one."

The waiter was slightly surprised and repeatedly confirmed, "Are you sure you want that one?"

"No?"

"It's not..." The waiter smiled awkwardly: "That's a child's code, probably a parent-child outfit."

...

There was silence in the air.

Feel offended.

Not far away, the laziness of the Marshal, who was sitting on a chair, brought a smile to the corner of his mouth: "The parent-child outfit is good, let him try it."

The corner of Jian Luo's mouth twitched.

The waiter obediently walked over and took off the white shirt and handed it to Jian Luo: "Go to the fitting room and try it on."

Jian Luo responded: "Okay."

He quickly came out wearing a new white shirt. The small shirt was of the right size and the fabric was comfortable. Jian Luo had red lips and white teeth. He looked immature. After wearing it, he seemed to have lost several years of age.

"It's so beautiful." The waiter patted the horse beside him: "You dress well."

Jian Luo also thought it was quite appropriate, he asked, "How much is this?"

The waiter said with some embarrassment: "Because it's a set, we can't sell it separately. If you want to order, you may have to buy two together."

Jian Luo nodded and understood, he said, "How much are those two together?"

"It's not expensive." The waiter smiled: "The total price of this set is 16w star coins, are you using a credit card?"

"..."

Jian Luo said in a deep voice, "Is your white shirt purple?"

The waiter nodded: "Yes."

"Is there any green?"

"Have."

"Are there any colorful ones?"

"No."

Jian Luo was satisfied: "I just want to buy colorful ones. Since you don't have them, it's a pity. Let's talk about it next time."

"..."

While Lu Shifeng was handling official business, he listened to Jian Luo's silly remarks not far away. The man lifted his eyelids and said to the waiter, "It's all wrapped up according to this style."