24.Mehendi and Sangeet

Începe de la început

He locked his fingers behind her back while staring into her eyes and held her close not leaving any gap between them.preeta blushed and lowered her eyes.

"Fasa nahi raha hu..it's true that I cannot sleep without you anymore my to_be_wifey"karan whispered in her ears.

She looked up to him and smiled heartily.Karan hugged her closely and smiled.Preeta rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes seeking peace in his arms.

"I love you"karan muttered by kissing on her neck.

A timid smile crept her lips and she snuggled more into him.

"Love you more"she whispered.

They stayed like that for some more time and preeta lifted her head with a bright smile on her face.Karan kissed her forehead and looked at her.

"Tum mere saath hoti hona toh sab kuch accha lagta hai"karan said holding her face.

"Tum nahi hue toh kuch bhi accha nahi lagta"preeta said with a pout and it didn't take much time for her eyes to fill with tears.

He immediately kissed her pout and smoothed her lips lovingly.She fisted his shirt and let him kiss her.

His lips caught her gently and he kissed her so smoothly that she was forgetting the rest of the world only feeling him closing her eyes.

He parted when he felt she was calmed and rested his forehead against her.Preeta grinned and looked at him with heart eyes.

"I love you so much"she said looking into his eyes peeking his lips.

"I love you more..much more"he replied and brushed his nose with hers.

Both smiled and again hugged seeking peace in each other's embrace.

"Abb Sona nahi hai kya?"preeta asked.

"Nahi aise hi thik hai"karan answered nuzzling in her neck.

Preeta lifted her head and glared at him in dismay.

"Mujhe neend aa rahi hai..so tumhe abb Sona hoga..chalo"she held his hand and dragged him towards the bed.

"Abb uss side jao aur so jao"preeta said and sat on the other side.

Karan frowned and looked at her raising his left eyebrow.

"Ha ha mein yahi so raha hu..with my champ"karan answered and sat on the other side looking at aarush who was sleeping.

Preeta smiled and lay on the bed covering her legs with the blanket.Karan kissed on aarush cheek and held his tiny hand and laid facing him.

Preeta surrounded her hand around aarush and sighed happily.Karan looked at her and gave a flying kiss to her with the other hand.

Preeta giggled in return and shook her head slightly.

"Good night"preeta muttered before closing her eyes.

"Very good night"he responds and looks at both aarush and preeta with a cheerful smile on his face.

Both slept thinking about the new beginnings of their life and to embrace it with new hopes,new dreams and with new memories.

~

Next day,

Their house had a different charm with decorations all around.Not only because of the decorations but also because of the people present there who were arrived for their wedding and some children of their family running here and there wearing new dresses.

One of them was aarush who was running behind mishti.She was laughing and making him chase her while running in the hall.

"Aaru"Rishab stopped him and held him.