24.Mehendi and Sangeet

Start from the beginning

"Ye preeta ko bhi tang karna nahi chodega rakhi ji"Mahesh said eyeing at karan.

"Dad bas aise hi..mein tang nahi karta hu isse"karan replied with a smile.

"Humara aaru khud kha raha hai aur tum uske haathon se kha rahe ho"rakhi said and their direction went towards aarush to see him all messed up.

His shirt was here and there covered with kheer some even on his shorts.His lips and chin too was plastered with kheer and the watchable view that he was still eating the left over kheer with his little hand dipped in the bowl.

"Honey ye kaise kha rahe ho"preeta exclaimed and immediately took the bowl from his hands.

"Aie how cute he is looking "karan giggled seeing him and took his phone out to take his picture.

"Ek pic toh banti hai"Mahesh said laughing and saw aarush adorably.Karan nodded and clicked his picture.

"Mujhe woh do mamma"aarush asked her to take the bowl from her hands.

"Abb nahi dekho sab dress pe gira diya tumne..mein khila ti hu bhaito aise"she wiped his shirt and shorts with a napkin and washed his hands on the plate for now.

"Ha tum khila do usse"rakhi replied and pulled aarush's cheeks cutely.

Aarush pointed towards preeta's lap signing her he wants to sit there.

"Come"she made him sit on her lap and he sat facing karan.Karan ruffled his hair and forwarded him morsel.

Aarush ate with his hands and smiled at him happily.Karan leaned and kissed his cheek seeing his cute and sweet smile.

"My baby"he whispered.preeta and his parents smiled seeing them as karan made aarush eat while listening to his cute talks.

.

.

.
Preeta laid aarush on the bed and covered him with the blanket.He had slept in the hall itself when they were talking for sometime.

She kissed his forehead and sat beside him staring at his face.She wondered how he soon got attached to karan's parents.Afterall they are so loving that anyone wants to stay in their home.

She smiled and came to the other side.she was about to lay down that a knock landed on her door.

"Preeta"she heard karan's slow voice and shook her head heading towards the door.

She opened the door and looked at him.He gave a beautiful smile to her before entering inside.He locked the door from inside and kissed preeta's Cheek.

She widened her eyes and kept her palm on her cheek seeing him.

"Yaha kyu aagaye rakhi ma ne kya kaha tha?"preeta reminded him.

"Arey mom toh kuch bhi kehti hai..aisa kuch nahi hota..mein tumhare saath hi sounga..mom dad abb tak so rahe honge toh kuch pata nahi chalega..mein subha jaldi apne room chala jaunga"karan giggled and explained her.

Preeta shook her head in disbelief and hit his arm.whereas karan frowned in return.

"Nahi tum jao abb,yaha nahi so sakte"preeta argued.

Karan held her hand and pulled her towards him.She gasped and saw him with her big eyes.

"Mein toh nahi ja raha,tum dono ko chodke nahi sounga..nahi toh raat bhar aise tumhe yaad karte baith jaunga..abb tum decide Karo..ki mujhe kaha Sona hai"karan said sadly.

Preeta pouted surrounding her hands around his neck.he pulled her more through her waist and smirked in return.

"Tum na mujhe fasa rahe ho mr.luthra"she complained sweetly.