how to pursue people

Start from the beginning

Lu Shifeng said in a low voice, "You can eat whenever you want, as long as you get tired of it."

"I don't have a chance to get tired." Jian Luo held the water glass in his hand: "When this cub is born, I won't have to eat these."

There is a lot of meaning behind this statement.

Lu Shifeng tapped his fingertips on the table, pretending to be casual, "You can also order it later if you want."

Jian Luo shook his head: "No, it must be expensive, and I can't afford it a few times at home."

Lu Shifeng looked at Jian Luo, the young man who was eating at the table was drinking the juice leisurely with a cup of nutrient solution in his hands, and while drinking, he also took two slices of vegetables to relieve his tiredness, looking like he was content.

It was such a person who looked at the great enjoyment of glory, wealth, and honor, but from the bottom of his heart he never thought about staying in the aristocracy. Jian Luo still yearned for his own freedom, as if giving birth to a child was just a task, and the task was completed. He can also withdraw and leave directly.

"I'm stuffed."

Jian Luo put down the cup.

Lu Shifeng recovered his mind and stood up: "Let's go then."

"Well." Jian Luo followed him and walked outside: "I'm going to the seed breeding base."

Lu Shifeng walked steadily and asked, "Do you have to go?"

Jian Luo was a little strange: "Isn't this my job?"

"Why do you want to cultivate seeds." Lu Shifeng's voice was steady, and the man glanced at him sideways: "If it's for the account, I can handle it."

Jian Luo walked slowly: "Not all, I've wanted to grow chili peppers for a long time myself."

Lu Shifeng frowned.

"Did the doctor say I can't work too hard?" Jian Luo covered his stomach, but he guessed a little: "Then when the seeds germinate and bear fruit, I'll stop working for a while."

Lu Shifeng's frowning brows loosened a little.

Who knows, then Jian Luo raised his eyebrows: "I can live stream at home, it's not tiring."

In fact, he felt that he must find something to do, otherwise he would suffocate in the room every day, and after the cub was born, he would still have to work hard in his career!

"..."

The Marshal did not dampen his enthusiasm.

The cloud car is already waiting. The speed of the car is fast and steady. It is closer than the usual way to An Paradise, and it will be there soon.

Jian Luo waved at him: "Well, I'll go first."

Lu Shifeng said, "Wait."

Jian Luo was stunned for a moment. He thought he could run away, but he didn't expect that there was someone waiting, so he had to say, "What's wrong..."

Lu Shifeng said in a deep voice, "I will pick you up in the afternoon."

Jian Luo wanted to say that it would be fine to take a taxi, but when he saw the eyes of the Marshal, he was honest again: "Okay."

This is the official goodbye.

When Jian Luo walked all the way to the shed, he felt that the road was weird. How was it? He always felt like someone was staring at him. When he walked into the shed, he happened to see Wang Heng.