Goja:*Smiles and Rubs Jr head*If your wondering your doing good sweetheart just need to remember about how tall you are right now but need to make sure that you don't get cocky when you know someone has the power to knock you down.

Jr:Yes Ma'am but I can't help but have a bad feeling about something Mom.

Goja:*Continues to rub Jr head*Well don't worry sweetheart If something happens I'll make sure If it does happen me and your aunts will take care of it.

Jr:Okay Mom (But I can't help but fear that something is going to happen I don't know what but I can't help but fear for something).

As Jr and Goja continues to train we go to ghidorah ship as she is in orga lab and is holding the core of the device orga maked with gigan

Ghidorah:*Holding the core in her hands and she let's some of her lightning go to the device and it starts to charge up and quick*.

Orga:*Holding a Clipborad and taking notes on how the device is reacting to ghidorah energy*

Gigan:*Looks at ghidorah and pictures something to which may let her beat ghidorah and become queen but she can't do that right now*(Don't want to lose a chance to see how Lg is doing).

After 5 minutes

Device:*Dings as the light turns green*.

Orga:Its done.

Ghidorah:*Stops giving the core electricity and puts it back in the device*So It should work now?

Orga:Yes it should.

Ghidorah:Well Gigan can you get everyone real quick?

Gigan:*Nods and goes to get everyone*.

After gigan gets everyone else on the ship and they enter orga lab they see that orga is making sure the device doesn't explode.

Ghidorah:*Sees everyone else*Ah thank you gigan for getting everyone.

Gigan:No problem my queen(Golden bitch).

Megalon:What's going on ghidorah?

Space goja:Yes what is going on why are we in orga lab and why is she pointing that device at lg box?

Hordorah:Yeah Why is she doing that?

Ghidorah:Do not worry she just setting up a device that may help us find out how Lg is doing?

Orga:*Types on the device and fixed the problem she saw*Its ready my queen.

Ghidorah:*Smiles and stands to where she and everyone can see*Well do what needs to be done.

Orga:*Nods and hits a switch to the device and it starts to flash a bit but calmes down once the light focus on lg and once it's does that it starts to make theroy on when lg will wake up and see if anything else may happen when he Wakes up*.

Ghidorah:*Walks to orga and sees the results and she smiles very widely at the information*Seems like we don't need to worry as much as we did.

Gigan:*Walks to where ghidorah is and sees the results*Yeah it's not bad at all.

Space goja and Hordorah:*Looks at the results*Yeah That's short.

Megalon:*Looks at the results and looks at orga who is A bit Shocked but Smiling*Yeah we will see him soon.

Results:Tomorrow is the day Lg will wake up and no other effects should not happen if not messed with.

Ghidorah:*Hears a buzz and sees that her report shows something new*(What is this*Clicks accept and shows Moondorah is actually closer then expected*Well let's go greet our guess*Walks to the hanger of the ship*.