14. Be My Valentine?

Priscilla's POV
-

Today is Valentine's Day and the holiday of love is off to an amazing start! Here's how; Jon had cash-apped me to get my nails and hair done. That is the best Valentine's Day gift ever received! Not because of the money but because he wants me to pamper myself, which is super thoughtful of him!

Then he also texted me early this morning saying that he loved me lots and he can't wait to see me again. Aww, it's been three days since the last time we saw one another. I sure do miss my boyfriend, but sadly though, we've been busy with our personal lives and careers that it isn't easy to see one another continuously. We make it work though, which is all that matters to us.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind us going out on a Valentine's Day dinner or something like that. Last year's V Day wasn't that good considering I was sick as heck then. This year has to outdo last year, for sure! I've got my fingers and toes crossed.

Grabbing a diet Dr Pepper can, I snatched my purse off the rack next to the front door and headed out to my silver Toyota Highlander.

First stop, going to the hairdresser; second stop, the nail salon. Ugh, today is going to be so amazing just by feeling pampered! It'd be nice to have a date with my boyfriend, but for now, I'll take the self-care for the day.

The hairdresser that I've been loving in the Nashville area is Amber Guarino, who does hair for Lauren Alaina and Maddie & Tae. She does such an amazing job on those three ladies and I like to think she does an amazing job on my hair, also.

Soon, after three songs by Miranda Lambert had played on my playlist, I made it to the hair salon. Surprisingly, the parking lot was empty! Well, for the exception of there being only two other cars out in the lot. That means it won't take forever to wait, haha.

As soon as I had walked inside the salon, Amber noticed me and waved me down.

"Priscilla! Hey, come on in!" She greeted me happily.

I pranced my happy self to the salon chair and took a seat as Amber had started tying up her apron so she wouldn't get any kind of bleach or dye on her clothes.

"Hey, Ambi! How are you?" I asked kindly as I had heard my phone's text tone go off.

It was a message from Jon himself. It was a semi-long paragraph and after carefully reading it over a second time, tears started flowing down my cheeks.

Jon🤠:

happy valentine's day, baby-cakes. I hope your morning has been great so far. i hope you're also enjoying all the pampering! anywho, please try to be ready by 6. i'm taking you somewhere special tonight. 😘❤️

thank you for being such an amazing girlfriend, human, and so much more. you mean the whole entire world & more than that to me. when meeting you back in October, i thought it was just a silly little crush that i'd get over considering i had just found out i had been cheated on a week prior.... but as soon as I had met you after your set, I knew that it wasn't going to be just a "silly little crush". evidently, it became more than that.. and i'm beyond grateful. I love you so much. ❤️

Priscilla👑:

omggg, baby!! 😭😭 this is the absolute sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me! happy valentine's day to you, my sweet boy. I cannot WAIT to see you later tonight. Right now i'm getting my hair done fresh for our date! thank you for sending the money for me, you are the best.😘