Chapter 4

TW: panic attack
Y/n pov:
I woke up in my room at about 10 am.
I brushed my teeth and took a shower replacing my bandage on my stitches . I put on this outfit:

(If you don't like it you can pick something else just don't be mean lol

(If you don't like it you can pick something else just don't be mean lol.)

I grabbed my phone and walked to the château. I saw Jj there like he was waiting for something . "Hey Jay ." I said "oh hey y/n." "What are you doing?" "I'm going to scare John b. See this dcs notice?" "Mhm?" "I'm going to pretend to be dcs to scare him. "Ok go ahead Jj." Jj knocked on the door really hard and yelled "DCS! I know you're in there!" He walked over near the window and jumped on it. I gotta admit that was funny the way John b looked. Me and Jj walked in to the château and John b yelled at us. "It wasn't me it was Jj!" I said hitting jjs back. "Whatever. How are you feeling y/n?" He said pointing to my bandage. "I'm fine. You guys don't have to worry about me." "I thought we were going to lose you y/n." John b said hugging me. "Well I'm alive." I said hugging him back. "Wow jj really no hug?" I said looking at him. Jj looked at me and pulled me in for a hug. "I was honestly so scared y/n. I'm happy you're here." "Wow that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me Jj. Thanks."

"Ok. Are we going to go to Mrs.Lana's now?" I said looking at John b.
We all got in the car me in the back and the both of them in the front. "I'm just saying I don't understand why you don't at least try with kiara. She clearly likes you. She's like "oh John B." Jj said moaning "is that what she does?" I started laughing at them and John b looked back at me. "Don't even laugh y/n because you're always like "oh jj!" John b said moaning. "I would love to hear that come out of y/n's mouth but anyways John b. She's sketching about you diving and then she kissed you!" Jj said "she kissed me on the cheek." "It's not like we were making out or something." "Low hanging fruit bro." "So Jj if I kissed you on the cheek that would count as making out with you?" I said "I mean no but it counts as kissing." "Okay." I moved up a little and looked at Jj and kissed him on the cheek. "See Jj nothing." "Y/n he is literally red right now..." John b said.

"Um anyways I see it in your eyes you're like I kinda like that and you start blushing and shit." Jj said to John b. "I blush?" "Yeah." "Really?" "Yeah." "You do blush John B." I say
Jj grabbed John b's compass and John b went to grab it. "I was just looking at it. I gotta admit your fathers compass in scooters boat. That's freaky." Jj said "yeah and that's why we're going to talk to Mrs.Lana figure this whole thing out." "And I'm sure she would just love to talk to us it's not like her husband just drowned or anything ."

We got to Mrs.Lana's house and we all got out of the car. "You know what this house looks like?" "Whoever lives here smokes too much weed." "Oh so you Jj?" I said smiling "you smoke as much weed as I do y/n." "He's kinda got a point." We heard glass smashing in the house and some man yelled "bullshit!" "Maybe we should come back." Jj said grabbing my hand. "No no shut up shut up Jj."
A man yelled "tell me where it is,or I'll fuck You up! I sink you in the fucking-." And we heard a big crash that made all three of us jump. "You're hurting me!" Lana yelled