𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Comenzar desde el principio

"Man, you both look so cute together! I wish you were both a thing, you know?"

Hoseok blushes at the not-so-subtly spoken comment. Taehyung's neighbors were right in front of him, and their teasing sure was something else. He politely denies any allegations, clearing it up that he's already married and taken. Agreeing to his confession, Taehyung wails dramatically. "I couldn't have him in this lifetime. Maybe in another universe, I will have him."

Hitting at his forearm playfully, he giggles at Taehyung's goofiness. "God, you're too much!"

The entire afternoon, they play various games as a pair. For some reason, Taehyung is oddly very determined to win those two tickets while he could easily purchase one for himself with no hassle. But Hoseok is no one to judge, so he fully engages himself to play the games as nicely as he could.

Although they have lost a couple of games so far, it was all because of Hoseok's clumsiness.

So far, they've played the 'Fold The Paper' game, where both partners are supposed to stay on a piece of paper without falling apart outside the circumference of the folded paper. In the end, Taehyung abruptly made Hoseok rest his thighs around his hips, while he rested his hands under Hoseok's buttocks. Hoseok blushed furiously at the position, but Taehyung seemed indifferent. His eyes never left Hoseok's, smiling as he held him in his arms like he weighed nothing.

They ended up winning that game.

Next came 'Dumb Charades'. For this game, they played three rounds. In the last round, they had to team up with another pair, and the points [if won any,] would be added to both pairs by the end of the round. They were fairly good in the first two rounds, but they couldn't win the third round, which occupied most of the points. So, they lost.

Next up was the 'Three-legged Race'. Which, much to their disappointment, they lost. Hoseok was giggling the entire race, which made it hard for Taehyung to focus on their legs. They fell a couple of times in between, but neither of them felt embarrassed. "Hyung! You're such a big distraction, I swear!" Taehyung grumbled in the end as they untied their legs, but his face had this fond and warm smile. There wasn't an ounce of disappointment that they had lost because he could finally see his sunshine smile and laugh so heartily.

After that game, they took a brief pause from playing. Most of them were energizing themselves to play the next games while some of them were just keen to keep themselves hydrated.

Taehyung walks towards Hoseok with a plate in his right hand and a couple of cold water bottles in his left. He offers Hoseok the delicious donuts that the latter takes enthusiastically.

Soon, they were preparing the ground for the next game. It was the 'Donut Eater' game. The one where donuts are hung on a thread and the participant is required to eat it with restricted arm movements.

"Taehyung!" Hoseok flares his nose playfully as he eyes Taehyung. "You knew this game was up next, yet you still offered me two delicious donuts which I couldn't resist but eat! Now, how are we going to win this game!?"

Taehyung laughs at his cute behavior. "Don't worry, hyung. I'll play this game for us. Besides, you're short, so I doubt you would've been useful for this game, anyway." He mumbles, but Hoseok hears him loud and clear.

Taking offense, Hoseok gasps, ready to strangle Taehyung. "What did you just say!?"

Taehyung shrugs but soon dashes away. "Be right back, hyung! See me winning this game!"