Tail

I woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar room. The blank celling signified that I was inside and the bright lights told me that I was more than likely in the infirmary.

"You're awake," I heard Yukio say.

"Um...yeah," I rubbed my head, deep in confusion.

"Amiamon drugged you so that you passed out. He was looking for a way to get to Rin. I guess you must of provoked him somehow," he explained. He wasn't wrong, I did claim to be his girlfriend.

"I see. Why is my shoulder in excruciating pain?" I asked, just noticing how sore it was.

"Let me have a look," Yukio felt about to deduce the problem, "Ah it looks like it's dislocated. I'll need to pop it back into place."

I internally panicked at the thought, "Pop?! What do you mean 'pop'?! That's supposed to sound cute, not deathly!" I shouted at him.

"It will hurt a bit but it will subside quickly. The faster I do it the better," he said and then he clicked my shoulder into place. I couldn't contain the scream I emitted.

"I heard shouting!" Rin rushed in. "(Y/N)! Are you okay? What happened?"

"I dislocated my shoulder and your lovely brother popped it into place," I said sarcastically, glaring at Yukio.

"But you're okay now?" He held the sides of my face in his hands.

"Perfectly fine," I lied. I felt like utter shit.

"Good. Come on, I'll carry you to my dorm," I had no choice in the matter as Rin picked me up and carried me to his room.

xxx

"Remind me why I have to be here and not in my own...clean...room?"

"Because I have the best consoles! Come on let's play!"

"Rin, I'm too tired," I said breathlessly. The whole drugging situation had left me with a massive comedown.

"Okay, let's lie down then," he wrapped his arms around my waist and I placed my head against his chest.

"I love you, y'know," Rin said.

"Well, in that case, Okumura, I guess I maybe kinda love you too."

"Sleep."

I tried dozing off but as soon as I was almost there, Rin started snoring loudly. God, I picked a great man. I noticed his tail was draped over my leg and I decided to touch it. I sat there stroking it and he made happy sounds in his sleep.

"(Y/N)..." Is he dreaming of me?

I went further down his tail and pulled a little bit to see what would happen. This instantly woke him up.

"What are you doing?" he asked tiredly but alert.

"Playing with your tail, it's cute!"

"It's not cute."

"Yes it is, see," I proceeded to yank his tail a little. He emitted a sound of pleasure.

"Oh. Does this turn you on, Rin?" I asked slyly.

"Wh-what?! No...of course it doesn't!" He flustered.

"I'm inclined to believe otherwise," I winked back.

"You're supposed to be resting," he tried to change the conversation.

"Sorry but you were snoring. It kept me up," I laughed.

"Fine, I'll try not to. But none of this tail pulling shit unless you want me to get you!"

I pulled his tail again.

He attacked me in kisses, all over my neck and rubbed his hands down my sides. His teeth grazed along my neck and his hands slowly slipped further up the sides of my top.

"Rin, you'll give me a hickey if you keep on doing that," I hissed. Not that I was particularity bothered but it would be a difficult one to explain to anyone that asked.

"You love it though," he stopped and smiled before continuing.

His hands travelled down towards my ass, giving it a squeeze making me gasp. He seized the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. I moaned into his mouth, not being able to take holding it in anymore. I began to unbutton his school shirt and take off his tie, never breaking the kiss. He threw it aside and then slipped his cold hands up my top, massaging my breasts.

"Oh, Rin," I tried to tell him to stop but it came out differently.

"Was that a moan, (Y/N)?" He laughed.

"Shut up!" I said and took off my top, throwing it aside beside Rin's.

"You're so beautiful, you know," he said, unclasping my bra. I hid my face in embarrassment but he picked it back up between his hands. He then went back to sucking on my neck and further down, holding one breast in one hand and sucking the other.

"Guys, have you seen K-Oh."

Shit. We had been caught. Rin immediately covered me up with his covers.

"Damn it, four eyes!" he yelled.

"Sorry, I'll be going now," Yukio said with a bright tint in his glasses.

After he left I just giggled to myself.

"What's so funny?"

"That. What just happened."

"Did he kill the mood?"

"Yeah, I think so," I said, laughing and putting back on my clothes. Rin stood at the other side of the bed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Hey, it's okay. We can do it some other time," I said and kissed his cheek.

"God damn hope so."

We heard a knock on the door.

"Is everyone decent?" It was Yukio.

"Yeah, come in," I said as Rin pouted.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude but Mephisto wants to see you both."

Oh fuck.

"What does that clown want?" Rin asked angrily, more upset about previous events.

"It's about an apology from Amiamon to (Y/N). Get going, you know what he's like about being punctual."

"Shut it, mole face."

[A/N: I'M EXAM FREE! The last one was maths today and it was actually really difficult but I'm hoping I passed ^.^ Thank you for reading if you did!]