43, sherlock holmes

❝and it's breaking over mea thousand miles down to the sea bedfound the place to rest my headnever let me go, never let me go❞

a thousand miles down to the sea bed
found the place to rest my head
never let me go, never let me go❞

-never let me go, florence and the machine

chapter forty three, SHERLOCK HOLMES

Angelia Montgomery was woken up by JJ tossing a paper ball up which hit her face. "what the fuck" She let out, rubbing her eyes. It was bright out and it was then she remembered that they fell asleep on the porch the night before.

    Kiara stirred next to her and Angel yawned. "Can you just-" JJ started and she stared at him. "you want your stupid fucking paper ball back?" He sent her a toothy grin and she rolled her eyes, leaning over still to grab it.

    "here," She said before chucking it over and attempting to hit his face. He caught it and stuck his tongue out at her. "Jesus, last night was fucked" Kiara voiced, the girl waking up too.

    "it was, how's my eye look?" Angelia turned towards JJ who was more awake and he winced. She let out a sigh out leaned her head back against the arm of the couch.

    "I mean, it was pretty epic," Pope said and she shook her head playfully at the boy's words. "okay, but did you see Kelce's face?" John B added and Angel laughed.

    "bomb drop!" JJ stood as he talked and went to 'dunk' the paper ball, Angelia watched as the foot on the couch cracked. She covered her mouth to keep back her laughter and John B groaned.

    "another broken couch" He complained and Pope chuckled. "you gotta sleep there tonight"

    "I always sleep there. Hey. well hello, princess" Angel turned at the change in his words and found Sarah walking up the steps.

    "what's up?" Kiara asked.

    "shouldn't you be on figure eight with your little group of polo players?" John B paused as Sarah sent him a look. "or did you break up with Topper?" He snarked.

    "we're just friends" Sarah countered and John B nodded. "oh he's just a friend. You have a lot of friends Sarah Cameron"

    "yeah and it seems like you've got some of your own too"

    "Okay, none of us want to sit here while y'all do that. Drop it, please for the love of god drop it." Angel let out.

    "all right what are you doing here?" John B asked her and she looked away from him and over to Pope.

    "I'm here for Pope," Sarah said and they all turned to look at her. Angel shared a look with Kiara before turning her attention back.

    "I think I found the island room" They all sat up at this comment and shared looks. "like actually?" Angel asked and Sarah turned to her with a smile and nod.