02, storm chasing

❝and if you have a minute, why don't we gotalk about it somewhere only we know?this could be the end of everythingso, why don't we go somewhere only we know?❞

talk about it somewhere only we know?
this could be the end of everything
so, why don't we go somewhere only we know?❞

-somewhere only we know, keane

chapter two, STORM CHASING

 Sarah Cameron, the kook princess was standing in the doorway of the house and a smile spread across Angelia's face.

"Sarah?" She let out, pulling the girl into a hug. "how'd you know I was back?"

"My dad told me, said he and your uncle were talking about it for the last week" Sarah laughed, the two of them finally pulling completely apart as Sarah moved further into the house.

The heavy wind quickly slammed the door now that they weren't holding it open and the girls both jumped slightly at the sudden noise.

"I heard the storm's supposed to get so much worse" Sarah let out before shrugging and linking her arm with Angelia's. "we have so much to catch up on!" She smiled as she tugged on the girls arm and pulled her towards the room.

She had officially met Sarah when the two of them were four, right after Ian moved. Ward Cameron, Sarah's dad and Angelia's godfather helped her uncle with the property and Sarah always came over with him.

The two girls quickly became friends as Ian and Ward did too. Ward first met Daniel in California years before and he was finally introducing his half-brother to his best friend.

While their fathers and Ian were working on the house, Sarah and Angel hung out and kept each other company. They instantly bonded. Every time she came to the island they spent practically every moment together.

Other than last year, Angelia came to the island every summer, holiday and break she could to see her friends and uncle. She loved California and the friends she made there but she had never met anyone like Sarah Cameron.

They had an unbreakable bond, and with the years, it only became stronger. There was no one either of them could trust more than each other.

"where do I even start?" Sarah laughed out as she began to tell Angel what had happened since the last time she was on the island. The two of them sat on the bed telling each other all the ridiculous things that they went through. Sarah didn't even need to bring up Angel's father, they had that conversation with their eyes.

"So uh, me and Topper are together kinda" Sarah let out and Angel's eyes widened.

"what?" She gasped, her hand moving to cover her mouth.

"Well, I dunno. We just are kinda dating" Sarah bit her lip as she waited for her best friend's reaction. Angel gawked at the girl, no words coming to her lips.