-Tied up on the ship.-Tsireya answered him as she cried.-They are tied up on the ship.

Jake didn't lose any time.

Back in the ship, Liläk looked completely lost. Kiri and Tuk kept calling her name, but she seemed to be unresponsive, tears fell down her eyes quietly as she looked in front of her. Neteyam was dead. She couldn't believe it, she just couldn't. Her brother, her twin, who she was born with, who was always there whenever she woke up scared at night. Nothing seemed to bring her back, except for Quaritch's voice that could be heard vaguely, echoing on the walls of the ship.

Her lost gaze hardened as she heard the voice of the man who she blamed for her brother's death. She turned around looking for him, a rage so poignant in her chest it replaced everything else, the fear, the pain and the grief.

-Quaritch!-She screamed down the halls.

-Liläk.-Kiri said, a little bit scared that she was calling him.

However, she didn't have to call him again, his silhouette appeared in the distance. Her whole body started shaking with rage.

When he was close enough she went feral. She couldn't do anything but she needed to scream at him, she needed to let the corrosive rage inside of her go in any way she could.

-I'm going to kill you!-She told him, a loud cry that filled the room.-I swear I'm going to kill you!

Quaritch looked at her. The look in her eyes scared him, he had to admit it. Come on, you can't be scared of a kid. He thought to himself, but he knew it wasn't her, it was that she was so, so similar to Neytiri and the look in her eyes was the same one she had given her when she killed him all those years ago.

-Not if I kill you first.-He retorted, looking away from her to stop looking at her feral eyes and be able to concentrate in the matter at hand.

-Talk to me corporal.-He began talking into the communicator.-The ship's going down and your girls with it.-Kiri and Tuk looked behind in fear. Liläk looked at them, but she found no calming words to tell her sisters, there was only anger inside her, because someone had taken him away from her, someone had taken her brother away from her.

-Your boy didn't have to die, you brought that on yourself.

She wanted to scream in pure rage. She had never felt such a strong hate for anyone before in her life, ever.

-You thought you could keep your family safe but you can't. Only one way to keep them safe...-Liläk breathed heavily, little gasps of fury escaping her lips every once in a while.-so let's get this over with before you lose another kid.

It impressed her that her father could remain quiet after all his words.

-I know you wouldn't like to lose the set of twins in one night.-Quaritch continued, taunting Jake. Liläk closed her eyes as she left out a titter of pure hatred and disbelief. How could someone be so insensitive.

Before Quaritch could continue speaking, a loud explosion jolted the ship as Kiri, Tuk and Liläk were thrown to the side. A faint feeling of faith filled her heart, appeasing the rage ever so lightly.

They could not see what was going on, but they could hear a commotion. Gun shots and some screaming were heard. Quaritch and his crew were on edge, they didn't want to leave them alone because last time that had happened they had gotten free. Neteyam got us free. She felt her heart breaking all over again at the thought, but luckily, she didn't have much time to think about it as Quaritch's urgent voice took her out of her thoughts.

-You copy?-He said as he looked up. He was talking to his crew, judging by what he did next, they were unresponsive.-Raigar you there?-He was holding his gun up, anxiously.