26

Jordan POV:
It's been a week since we got through the quarter finals, today is the semi-finals. We've been working hard all week. Amelia isn't travelling with us today as she's met up with Katie today, they've gone shopping and meeting us there. I'm glad she's got Katie, it gives her a girl to talk to.
She's now 12 weeks pregnant, and with only a week and a half left of SGP, it means my 4 weeks away with Liverpool abroad, is getting closer. I'm dreading it, neither of us really like talking about it.
A few hours later, we're in the changing rooms and my phone rings, it's Amelia.
Ames❤️❤️
A- Hey J, Katie and I, are stuck in a bit of traffic, we'll be there by kick off but I won't be able to see you before the game. I'm so sorry.
J-Ames, baby, don't apologise it's not your fault. I'll see you after. Is the car full of shopping bags?
A-Maybe, anyway are you in the changing rooms with the others?
J-Yeah, you want me to put it on speaker so you can tell them
A-Yes please babe.
J-You're on speaker now
A-Hey guys, we're running a bit late, may have gone in too many shops and didn't leave early enough to beat the match traffic, so I won't see you all before the game, but i wanted to say good luck and I'll see you all afterwards, when we're final bound. Love you all. And yes J, I love you most before you ask.
J- Got to go baby. I love you lots.
A- I love you too. Tell dad what's happening for me please.
J-Course baby.

I hang the phone up and put it away, as we head out I update Gareth and he says he'll keep an eye out for when they turn up. We head to warm up, I focus on the warming up so I don't keep looking and checking as I know Gareth is.

Amelia POV:
We arrive and sit down just as they're about to sing the national anthem, I give a small wave to my dad, mouthing 'sorry'. He giggles and waves back, I then look at the lads, Jordan gains eye contact with me and smiles, it's like I see relief on his face now he knows I'm here, soon all of the lads are smiling at me, but then they have to stop as they have to sing.
The game is quite uneventful in the first half, as both teams are playing really well. In the second half, Jude scores the first goal in the 53rd minute and the stadium erupts, unfortunately by the 65th minute there's an equaliser scored. I feel so bad for the lads but they keep going, at the 87th minute, Wembley erupts as Saka kicks the ball and it goes in. England take the lead 2-1. The whistle blows at 90 minutes and we all scream and cheer, both me and Katie are crying. They're through to the final, I'm so proud of J and the boys but I'm also crying as I'm so proud of my dad.
I run to the tunnel, and the boys are still celebrating on the pitch, all the partners and families are allowed out there, I run out on to the pitch and Jordan sees me and grins, I jump into his arms, "I'm so proud of you baby" I kiss him. Then I run to my dad , hugging him so tightly "you did it dad. I'm so proud of you" he tears up and says "I can't take all the credit, these boys all done a lot of work" I smile and head to Mase, Dec and Madders, I run to them and they all hug me. "Well done boys" I grin and they all thank me. Soon it's just me, Dec and Mase, I look at them and say "boys i know these moments are bittersweet for you, as you're so happy but wish you're family were here but it's their loss, if they want to miss out on these moments then believe me, they don't deserve you both. I love you both for who you are, and I am so proud, I feel like a proud big sister, and I'm sure your new niece or nephew would be super proud too." Dec and Mase now have tears in their eyes, "thanks Ames, We've got all the family and friends we need right here."
We're soon interrupted, by Harry, he walks over and says "are you making these boys cry Amy" I hug him and say "well done Haz" he grins and then I say "I was being nice, I promise. Anyway, Jordan's wanting me so I better go" they all laugh.
As I walk towards the coach with my shopping bags, I hear "put the bags down miss Southgate" I look around and see Madders giggling, I look and say "it's only a few shopping bags" then he's joined by Jordan who says "a few... babe there is literally like 12 bags there" he laughs and I hold my hands up "I was only carrying them on the coach" as I say that the other lads turn up and soon they're all grabbing a bag, telling me that I have to let them do it.

Jordan POV:
Within 25 minutes of the journey, Chilly nudges me and says "Look, she's fell asleep. Did you want my hoodie to give her as a blanket?" I see Ames is sound asleep laying on me, I take Chilly's jacket, thanking him and make sure she's warm.
Then Madders says "Mate, this may be soppy but since meeting Ames, you've been a different person, you've been so much happier, I've known you years but never seen you like this" I smile at him and say "thanks bro, she's my person, I love her so much, she's my world, honestly I've never felt like this before" they all say 'aww' then Harry says "I've known Amy, a long while and I've never seen her as happy as she is now. She really loves you mate." That makes me smile. We spend the rest of the journey chatting about the final.
Once, we're back at SGP, I get up to grab the shopping bags, before waking Amelia. Chilly taps my shoulder, he says "give me and Dec the bags, we'll take them up and you carry her. She's probably tired as she's been on her feet all day, and we all know Ames isn't great when being woken up" he laughs after the last bit. I thank them both, then as we walk off the coach, Gareth laughs and says "I see Amy and Katie enjoyed shopping a little too much with all them bags" we all laugh then he adds "thank you for looking after her Jordan" I smile and reply "anything for her."